Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

radhaipkknd

Groupbie

radhaipkknd

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
mat be preety want to show avantika that she is not rite...or there is some fishyWink story...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "preeti maasi the bomb dropper (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nasha-rox

nasha-rox

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
pretty can only stand angst avantika n has the guts i luv her character 

payalibm

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhaipkknd

mat be preety want to show avantika that she is not rite...or there is some fishyWink story...

yes...trueee...but the issue arises if avantika was having the topic going on and pretie joins..the point is why preti ahs to start the topic and and show so much effected by it... and even if anything fishy going one...whats that got to do with thinking about avantika's mother-in-law...it was avantika's moral duty to talk about it..but rtust cv to show any morality from her and her yelping leeking pupy LOL

SAIBALROUTH

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Diwan House Problems all can be solved easily If Nana got sum guts 2 go against Avanthu

Yesterday wen she was insulting her MIL he sitting blank...Y cant he scold her for insulting her MIL...He never teached Avanthu to respect people

I m happy dat atleast Preety gt sum guts

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmSAIBALROUTH

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

Diwan House Problems all can be solved easily If Nana got sum guts 2 go against Avanthu  exctly..so well stated anu..such brilient assumption...if this man rises then nothing will be able to go beyond him... but if he willl then naa Cry

Yesterday wen she was insulting her MIL he sitting blank...Y cant he scold her for insulting her MIL...He never teached Avanthu to respect people  dont ask...dont say about yest. epi.. i really felt likee..mean it was itching so badly in me ke i jsut some how enter inside the tv and slap avantika so hard she couldnt speak for days and when she finally spek then to respct others and then takel the production house for showing such crap 

I m happy dat atleast Preety gt sum guts  i love her and hairsh character the most... the 2 down to earth lovable character and yet cv dosent show them as requent as should have shown them Cry

SAIBALROUTH

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.