payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
                               a very lovely godmorning to all
                                                             my
                           lovely friends and crazy CC swwethearts

i was in a state of shock,utter disbelieve and quit confused too... as why preeti started the topic of adi's dadi to be called in marrige ...
why wasnt nana or avantika themself had this conversation..they could have talked about it while she was giving nana the responsiblity to make the guest list... i am  surprised with preeti outburst and her reaction towards avantika's  big big NO TO HARISH MOM...  

whats actually cooking up in cv head by showing some thing so intence and so much importance input in preeti masees words and reactiona dn out burst...

guysss... is this only me who is thinking or you all too ahd some thing similar notation about it... 
Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhara.ciara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice thinking...
dam i missed all the epi this week...

SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
okay, I guess Preeti started this discussion as she is the only one in the Diwan Mansion who could match word for word when heated argument happens,  and she has the capability to fire away anything to Avantika at her own will without caring about anything, so was this decision of CVs to let Preeti drop the bombshell. 
payalibm thumbnail
@dhara i hope you catches up soon wiht all the epi and able to follow the serial and  we all really w8ng to catch you with your thoughts and thinking...

@sukhi darling... yes..preeti masseee is the one with guts and can stand up to stupid tantrums of avantikaa... πŸ‘
Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Preeti is d only person n Diwan house  who has sum sort of sense and guts

Nana-Adi all knw what Avanthu doing s not fine...still keep quiet..dnt knw why

I m happy dat atleast Preety is courageous and can understand every1 perfectly..even Anuj-Sheela
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i just love preity massi... yest the way she burst out at Avantu... awww i just loved it... yay  
nice post dear...
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukhi...

i just love preity massi... yest the way she burst out at Avantu... awww i just loved it... yay  

nice post dear...

Yup Sukhi, I loved that as well. 😳 😳
payalibm thumbnail
@sukh sagar bar, sai nath and  bathroom disaster - 
yep i agre whole hearteadly wiht you all ke pretti has guts to come out and easily wihout faltering says the words which actuly hits the nails directly...
but the issue is... nana ... isnt it his duty to remember this..and confront avantika and spek his mind out...
i am shoked at his remark ke - avantika oyu gave me the responsiblity to make guest list so atleast this much he can expect from her to let him take responsiblity... so ultimately it means if he dint had responsblity to make list means he couldnt hold even this much power ke can call his samdhan...(daughter's mother-in-law) in her grndson marrige...actuly what type of father and daughter relation is this... i thinks so true..when the head of the family is wihout back bone what can be expected from others... this was shoking for me... the indifference is between trio..avantika-harish -dadi(adi's)... how can one stop the rights .. even if mom...even after divorce and re marrige ..as such occasion arrises still a parent calls other parent to join... even invitation is not required... as kid belong to there family tooo ... what is cv really trying to prove from yest. epi ... ki avantika is god!... and so full of her self and her nonsence thinking ke evry member ,whteva relation they hold are so useless and spinless ke they cant even stand anf put avatika in ehr right full place... specially nana... too much dissapointed in the scene they showed yesterday ... too much 
radhaipkknd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
mat be preety want to show avantika that she is not rite...or there is some fishyπŸ˜‰ story...
nasha-rox thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
pretty can only stand angst avantika n has the guts i luv her character