Page 1 of 156

Page 1
Page   of 156
Page 2 Page 156

justforuse

justforuse

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
A/N: Hi! :-)
First I would like to thank you all for liking my other work. I know they werent upto the mark but hey im no writer.
Two I planned to create a new FF. The title says everything on how I am going to go about this :-p.
Three let me know if its blah. You guys will help me rather than offend me.
Four, have fun! :-)

FATE BY CHANCE DESTINY BY CHOICE

Chapter 1

The sirens of the fast moving vehicle faded away as it left the scene. Everyone around had stopped what they were doing to watch the drama that had occurred few minutes ago.

Some shook their heads, while others did face palm and got back to work.

Never had the streets of Delhi ever given their attention to someone before.

This one man was still at the scene trying to relocate the belongings of the person who had just carried out the drama.

His face was angled to the side holding the phone between his ear and shoulder, talking to somebody as he dug out for the bag.

"Ji Papa. No no everything is fine. It will most probably be a small fracture or sprain, nothing big. Don't worry, we will be home soon. No, don't come, trust me its not a big damage, we will be back in no time" Aman Aurora shut his phone and picked up the rainbow colored tote bag.

He dialed his phone again to have someone tow the car away and went to the near by chai bandi to wait till the person arrived.

"No offense bhaiya, but that was one hell of an entertaining show" the chai wala chuckled as he handed the cup of tea to Aman.

"That was one of the hell of entertaining shows" Aman replied shaking his head.

"You mean that has happened before?" he stared at him with his round eyes.

"Oh yes, many times. I have seen the worst and I see it every month" Aman trailed his sentence, not wanting to get into women talk.

"Are you related to her?"

"Oh yeah I am. Too closely related."

"Im sorry"

"You don't have to apologize. I do like her, besides her uhh a bit of'.personality" Aman explained.

"Yeah I get it. Who is she?" he asked for the heck of it.

"Khushi Kumari Gupta. Meri saali" Aman drained his tea and walked away to see meet the tow person.

~~~

"I still don't get why'aaahhh...you all are'.ouch ouch Devi Maiyaaa'fussing over it!" Khushi cried in frustration.

"We are not fussing Khushi. We are trying to make you understand it's not that bad" Payal patiently replied to her sister. If she was not in pain, she would have totally lost it with her by now. She was hallucinating that she was fussed upon'yeah right.

The paramedics next to Payal blew Khushi off. Khushi had already hit their nerve back on the street.

"You know, it wasn't even my fault. I did my job and checked before making the turn and that stupid auto came out of nooowhere. It hurtsss" Khushi continued her cry.

"Its okay, we will be there soon and they will fix it. Just few more minutes, bare it" Payal stroked her hand.

The driver was sweating with tension. The girl seemed to be yelling her life out in pain and the traffic was not helping in getting them to the hospital any quicker.

"Diii" Khushi screamed.

"What Khushi?"

"I have to pee"

"Oh lord Khushi! Hold it"

"For now I can, but I have to go really really bad" she looked at Payal with innocent eyes.

"Fine bathroom first and then the doctor" Payal replied.

The paramedics just stared at the sisters. They wanted to tape Khushi shut.

The ambulance reached its destination, Khushi was taken to the bathroom first and then to the doctor. The doctor was close to snapping her ankle in two at her behavior but didn't. He knew better not to as other doctors passing by kept peeking into the room to see what all the commotion was about, but he couldn't help think about doing it.

Miss Gupta had a sprain in her foot as expected by the sane people.

Aman had joined his wife and sister in law at the hospital and was now taking a limping Khushi to the car.

"Guys I think I should get crutches. Limping could worsen the sprain and then I will end up with a fracture" Khushi suggested holding to Payal and Aman's hands.

"No Khushi you don't need crutches. It's just for four days; you will back to normal again" Aman cut her crap.

"Spoilsport" Khushi muttered to herself.

~~~

"I told you I checked before I made a turn!" Khushi repeated her story for the hundredth time.

"Whatever. You are always in your own world. You don't pay attention to your surroundings at home and you expect me to believe you were attentive on the road?" Garima scolded her daughter.

"It's just a sprain. Why are you so bothered?" Khushi replied, hurt by her mother's scolding.

"Enough now, it's done and will be alright soon. Let go of it Garima" Shashi quieted his wife.

"Yeah don't say anything to your kids" Garima grumbled and left to lay the table for dinner.

"So does it hurt a lot?" Shyam asked with mischievousness dancing in his eyes.

"Shutup Shyam! Don't you dare come close" Khushi warned her brother.

"Stop me Khushi" Shyam laughed evilly.

"Shyam don't bother her" Payal laughed along with him but stopped him before he playfully hurt Khushi.

Shyam ignored her and held Khushi's arms in a tight grasp and acted like he was about to step on her sprained foot.

"Papa look at shyam!" Khushi yelled, struggling to get out her annoying brother's grasp.

"Shyam leave her alone" Shashi tried to hide his smile and be stern but failed.

"Yeah get away from me!" Khushi pushed him off.

Sticking his tongue out at her, he finally left her alone and went back to googling car images.

Khushi stared at his back, normal seventeen year olds hid in their room and googled nude girls' pictures and here her brother googled some Nissan GTR cars. Apparently that was his dream car. Khushi couldn't see what was so great about it'whatever who cares, by the time he can afford it, he will be 57, she thought.

~~~

"Bhabhi I will be back late tonight" Arnav informed putting his head through the door of his bhai and bhabhi's room.

"Okay, don't be too late" Anjali waved.

Arnav went down the flight of spiral staircase playing with his keys.

As his feet hit the landing, a voice stopped him from going further.

"Where are you going Arnav?" a loud thick voice spoke.

"Out with friends dadaji" Arnav replied casually.

"Don't think I don't know what you do with friends Arnav. Its high time you stop all that and '"

"Oh please Abhay, let the poor boy go have fun. It's this age where he can live his life" nani cut him off.

"Gayatri ji I am his '"

"How many times do I have to tell you not to add ji after my name" nani glared at dadaji.

"Go beta Arnav, have fun!" nani waved at Arnav and ushered him out of the house.

Arnav quickly left before his dada stopped him again and lectured him.

He loved the man but he did get annoying at times. Also he picked on him the most from the brothers.

Thinking about his brothers, he wondered where Dhruv was. Fishing out his phone from pocket he dialed his younger brother.

"Where are you?"

"Where do you think?" the voice on the other end yelled and he could hear the music blasting and people talking behind.

"Blackstones?" Arnav asked.

"Yep brother, are you coming?"

"In twenty" Arnav replied as buckled his belt and drove off into the night.

Ch2 pg7

Characte Sketch pg11
Ch3 pg17
Ch4 pg26
ch5 pg36
Ch6 pg45
Ch7 pg53
Ch8 pg62
Ch9 pg71
Ch10 pg81
Ch11 pg89
Ch12 pg99
Ch 13 pg108
Ch14 pg119
Ch15 pg130

Ch16 pg144
Thread Two

Edited by justforuse - 25 December 2012 at 9:09pm

The following 154 member(s) liked the above post:

sarika13pavitra1294arhiayvanesha230thepelicans_sanjiligidhateja57jaasz_25tanridhisuganya91tomchi94princessep13Hhhstephspnksnaj84dancydreamermishal9mrignxyzw231obegumvaidarshgoyalkalpna123piyushizarlish18shalinikanagupriyavinsrmirjispongebobchicklimitlesscraziefanos112801darkninjaAllSmiles86arnavlover97GunMsanakadeviTRND86arkushloveasdfjklzo_Ora..Raizada..simransmilyfluffleshasheynnhkhiraariftokyopran28671nsipkkndTeriGalliyan.Arshi1195GoldenEyestachyonRoshkolovemusicmtina0207roldcTulipdulipanamunirak_magginirbasitojessjazzArnavKiiDeewaniarshifan04Sim96swat.ghatelove_1RandomGirlbebo2050--BumbleBee--chemistry9-Siaa-MissAsianyusamrainyday3000shehreen97annabhiuytlmakshadm-g19HADmishti-eiya-poojaloveskajenmsmarpleshaz007Reader_Hobby-Misek-sathyaishaycma98sun_shine_girlsanny-beautifulilakiavqwertytanurocksIPKKNDkaur92johnangadamaypranaysmanipkkndfanforevakaur94kamalapushpaarshy4everpraseethabhadraprasadTwilightStar_JPsegadCetronianazibahIronButterflysnoopy84udaymanyata07samia19jahnvi.luvs.ASRdeeswarnaCrazy4AshVikrashikakvarshaWater.roops82caskerlazyblues-EndlessSmile-cherry227ayshaomarnewmoon2011Amti4u-kitzdoll-farheen75molten_lava--MISHTEE--Hot.Pink.Heels-BaRul-ParAz-zafikritashAnupamaJYfrenzyyASR6262LyssaPie..Anita..drunkiiebabedivkashfullKaSh-Maneet-Fan-madhvi-Ethereal-Pathflowers4u--Amy--pup03seeta_naipssoharaOmorabotiNichussvandana.sagarRasgulla_spCrazyDollAnandi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Fate by Chance Destiny by Choice Ch16p144 12/21" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dalmuthuya

IF-Dazzler

Dalmuthuya

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Loving this! :) Continue soon! LOl Oh Khushi *shakes head* 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justforuse

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

Crazy Creative Baby, C&V Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
awesome thanxxx for the pm

justforuse

..Raizada..

..Raizada..

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Lolol, I think I want to slap Khushk myself! LOL What is wrong with that girl!?

And Arnav seems sooo chill!

It's like you increases Khushi's dose of craziness while reducing Arnav's dose of seriousness! Wink

Can't wait to see what happens! I like that you keep your stories fun and light hearted!! Smile

Edited by Arina_R - 21 September 2012 at 9:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justforuseMidnightReaderCrazyDollAnandi

--Amy--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Amy--

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
This is something interesting...loved it..
Khushi was awesome..LOL
Continue this...
thanks for the pm...

justforuse

nazibah

IF-Dazzler

nazibah

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Well Khushi is something...I actually feel like hitting her over the head!! And Arnav seems...less ASR-ish...if you get what I mean! I'm loving it already!!! Thanks for the PM!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightReaderjustforuse

tachyon

Goldie

tachyon

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
simply superb!!!! continue soon... thanks for the PMSmile

justforuse

vandana.sagar

IF-Stunnerz

vandana.sagar

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Already enjoying it...fresh and fun FF...please pm me when you update...thanks for the pm.

justforuse

Post Reply New Post

Go to top