Sana Khan says I am just a sweet girl

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Sana Khan says I am just a sweet girl who likes to be pampered

The beautiful and talented Sana Khan who debuted with Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 2 and grabbed limelight playing the role of Lavanya in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? is enjoying the stint of the protagonist in 4 Lions Films' Arjun on Star Plus.

Talking about her role in Arjun, Sana Khan says, "I really have to act here unlike Iss Pyaar where my character Lavanya was very much like me. Women are generally soft and not used to physical activity; but in Arjun I have to run and jump around, and even wrestle with men."

On the preparations for her role in Arjun, Sana states, "I was asked to watch videos of Angelina Jolie and Castle as the creative team wanted me to appear like that. I am very pleased as I have been given a hot look in the show. Riya is always dressed in jeans, and the colors she puts on are always bright. I also have to wear six inches heels during my action scenes."

On a possible return to Iss Pyaar, Sana tells us, "I am not sure if I will be doing Iss Pyaar anymore. But I have not been officially intimated on this. Having said this, I am a young woman and need time for myself as well. It would be impossible to handle two shows at a time."

In closing, the girl states her views on today's women, "I love chivalrous men who open doors and pull chairs for a woman. This is the way in which every woman should be treated. I am not a traditional woman, and I am not a hard core feminist as well. I am just a sweet girl who likes to be pampered."

Sana, you suit the role of Riya to the 'T'.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/sana-khan-says-i-am-just-sweet-girl-who-likes-be-pampered

Sorry if posted

Edited by prava55663 - 11 years ago
Awww that was really cute n honest. Sana ur a doll <3 just 19yrs old n u hv acheived so much. Woah!! U deserve so much more, love u.
Really like the way she said "im a sweet grl who likes to be pampered" :-D
n she does fit riya to the T. Cnt imagine anyone else as riya:-) tfs for the article prava.
Thnz for sharin
Sana is a darling..
thanx for sharing really cute one
TFS...
She's wonderful😊
love sana esp love that she watches castle 
Thanks a lot for sharing!!😳 she is an adorable one!😛