Sana Khan says I am just a sweet girl

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

prava55663

IF-Sizzlerz

prava55663

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

Sana Khan says I am just a sweet girl who likes to be pampered

The beautiful and talented Sana Khan who debuted with Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 2 and grabbed limelight playing the role of Lavanya in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? is enjoying the stint of the protagonist in 4 Lions Films' Arjun on Star Plus.

Talking about her role in Arjun, Sana Khan says, "I really have to act here unlike Iss Pyaar where my character Lavanya was very much like me. Women are generally soft and not used to physical activity; but in Arjun I have to run and jump around, and even wrestle with men."

On the preparations for her role in Arjun, Sana states, "I was asked to watch videos of Angelina Jolie and Castle as the creative team wanted me to appear like that. I am very pleased as I have been given a hot look in the show. Riya is always dressed in jeans, and the colors she puts on are always bright. I also have to wear six inches heels during my action scenes."

On a possible return to Iss Pyaar, Sana tells us, "I am not sure if I will be doing Iss Pyaar anymore. But I have not been officially intimated on this. Having said this, I am a young woman and need time for myself as well. It would be impossible to handle two shows at a time."

In closing, the girl states her views on today's women, "I love chivalrous men who open doors and pull chairs for a woman. This is the way in which every woman should be treated. I am not a traditional woman, and I am not a hard core feminist as well. I am just a sweet girl who likes to be pampered."

Sana, you suit the role of Riya to the 'T'.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/sana-khan-says-i-am-just-sweet-girl-who-likes-be-pampered

Sorry if posted

Edited by prava55663 - 21 September 2012 at 9:13pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Rong_riaAqua_marine_mahi_kgmuArieltabimushiroxxMiminitsSilentSilverrechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sana Khan says I am just a sweet girl" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Awww that was really cute n honest. Sana ur a doll <3 just 19yrs old n u hv acheived so much. Woah!! U deserve so much more, love u.
Really like the way she said "im a sweet grl who likes to be pampered" :-D
n she does fit riya to the T. Cnt imagine anyone else as riya:-) tfs for the article prava.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_prava55663

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Thnz for sharin
Sana is a darling..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

_mahi_prava55663

kgmu

IF-Dazzler

kgmu

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
thanx for sharing really cute one

_mahi_prava55663

Miminits

IF-Sizzlerz

Miminits

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
TFS...
She's wonderfulSmile

_mahi_prava55663

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
love sana esp love that she watches castle 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for sharing!!Embarrassed she is an adorable one!Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.