Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AquaNymph

Hema..! Is it really you? *rubs my eyes*

Aaah.. finally you are here after DKDM forum.. loved your posts there and this one is awesome too.. TOTAL ROMANTIC post.. the pareshaaan song you song was just purrrfect for Madhubala..
I loved here expressions when that chipkoo despo gave her perfume.. I thought that she'll tell her off that her mobile connection is not airtel.. *jo mera hai woh tera hai nahin.. jo mera hai woh mera* lolzzz...
Will be waiting for more such posts from you..

love,
Tich.

Awww..Tich..its you ehhh🤗Good to catch up with you here Buddy..yeah surprise 😆hai na..couldnt resist ..when ever there is Passionate romance..I cant be far away can I ??😆you know me na😳😉Aw..will be only glad to share my mad mad post sin future too😃
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
@riddhima & @vishti.dvd..yay..Thank you sweetoos..🤗Aww yeah I remember you my dear PAL..abhiyaluver😆so nice to catch up with all you my old & GOLD friends🤗in this forum!!
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
GREAT POST AWSOME👏
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hema di 🤗..how have you been...i honestly missed reading your posts...😳 and ofcourse you 😆

honestly, i didnt watch fridays epi..ya..you heard me..i havent yet watched..i guess..i would be doing it just now..hell..after reading your post...i am would be running asap to youtube...😆

but great post di...and yes..you too are hopelessly sucker for romance...always finding something romantic from nothing..just like me 😆
Edited by --peehu-- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hello Friend..Thank you so much..🤗Your words were very flattering Thanx once again..😳..ahh you loved the song ehh..good..I love to dedicate..songs for situations..A Music maniac that I am ..& the despo romantic also..😆..Great ..the translation made you happy😃

u can call me sarina b4 u start calling me cookie cookie like the others😭...jus keep those dedications coming along wid the translations too😆  
ps r u really more besharam than farah darling😲 i though no one could been her shameless posts n pantless hottie fantasies 😆
hugs🤗
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
aww such a wonderful post👏 Edited by Neelum.drashti - 11 years ago
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful analysis..👏.
Dipz is such a despo...all she needed was a chance to touch RK...Madhu dint like this woman...she dint feel comfortable with Dipz...it shows on her face...yeah..I also noticed her 180 degree turn😆 when RK entered and tharkey maharani shouted "hey RK"...Madhu you should be prepared for a fight😆*mera pati sirf mera hai* type
I love the song...so apt to MB's situation...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heart_Breaker

Hema great post...👏 Rk ko madhu ne bacha liya but kab tak bhediya Dips se bachayegi usse 🤣

Agaya Anurag..baabu..!!🤗Bhediya..gosh you still have that PKYEK fixation I guess..🤣HELLOO..I thought I will get a special Jhappi from you fo rthat song of your fav Deepannita's film dedication ..I saw her in youSiggy Box..kya yaar..I was expecting you to mention that ..😈😆
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: --peehu--

hema di 🤗..how have you been...i honestly missed reading your posts...😳 and ofcourse you 😆

honestly, i didnt watch fridays epi..ya..you heard me..i havent yet watched..i guess..i would be doing it just now..hell..after reading your post...i am would be running asap to youtube...😆

but great post di...and yes..you too are hopelessly sucker for romance...always finding something romantic from nothing..just like me 😆

Aw..PEEHU..so glad to meet you..again..& yeah..we are one hopeless succkkeerrsss..🤗..Awww My GOD..you couldnt watch Fridays epi ehh😛..by now you would have watched na..😃..Precap has left yu gasspping na..Goo that intense eye lock was terriffic..☺️
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: CookieRaider

u can call me sarina b4 u start calling me cookie cookie like the others😭...jus keep those dedications coming along wid the translations too😆  
ps r u really more besharam than farah darling😲 i though no one could been her shameless posts n pantless hottie fantasies 😆
hugs🤗

HELLO SARINA..🤗..I will only & only call you that..🤗And hello..me am a BIG TIME BESHARAM YES..but farah is a different kism ki TOTALLY becauz in my fantasies..Pants are never put down or mentioned ..it is to be imagined..I usually concentrate only on upper parts..of Human BODY..🤣