Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Rachna n Rajiv n Aarav - Page 2

-Dove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: helloaamir

I personally think Rajeev looks much older than Rachnaa - she looks so young, even younger than her character is actually. In that, Rajeev looks too old for her. Plus I really like the actor playing Aarav so I want Aarav  Rachna!

i think aarav and rajiv look exactly the same age. some may find rajiv older just because he plays rachna's coach. otherwise, both the guys look about the same age and equally older to rachna.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugni007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whoever is paired opposite to Rachna- Rajeev or Aarav, I must say " I envy you rachana, you are getting attention from two handsome dudes. ..."

in either case, she looks way too young tobe shown in any romantic relationship. 
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Rachna is mooning over Rajeev sir.  When her fiance arrives it will make an interesting triangle. 
meghna.sky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
love is always blind ,so there is no problem if student get married with teacher,and it will happen like this i know.i want rajeev and rachna as a romantic  couple. Edited by meghna.2 - 11 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 I am all out for Rajeev & Rachana being in love.If everyone can accept gunjan & mayank's teenage love which is so immature and mayank being so spineless.Why is rachana and rajeev pairing being opposed. Rajeev is a mature guy with his head on his shoulders and is a perfect match for Rachana who is totally submissive but is very persistent  and has great passion in whatever she gets involved in be it love or hockey.He is the only guy who will love her selflessly and be her strength all thru.The head strong Aarav is going to be mama,s boy and let his mom rule his life which she is already doing without his knowledge. By the way if Aarav is coming back to join rachana,s college as a student  isnt he too young to be married ?.What about Mayank who is still a student but his parents have fixed his marriage ? Isnt he too young?

This is my honest opinion.
MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think Rajiv is better for Rachna atleast till now. I want to see Arav's character.
blue_rose2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree too that Aarav suits Rachna better then gunjun because they look so cute togethe tha it wouldn't make sense for rachna to fall in love with Rajiv and I think tha gunjun suits Rajiv better then Rachna because both of them are mature.
white.band thumbnail
who ever the pair be...i want the present mess to be cleared.
it is so irritating to see that the audience dont know who the lead pairings are?😡
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aarav a new entry for rachana  let see how the pair looks now 

i hope aarav and rachana will look good together
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think Arav in the article is Vihaan (Nikhil Chhadda)