Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Rachna n Rajiv n Aarav

TazLuvArShiAsYa Goldie
TazLuvArShiAsYa
TazLuvArShiAsYa

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
I think Aarav is better for Rachna bcz if they show Rajiv as Rachna's love then they will b disrespecting the relation of a teacher n student n also i like Aarav better than Rajiv now tht i've seen who Aarav is, if u didnt stil see who Aarav is heres a link for u to see

what do u think Rajiv or Aarav??

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shoba_seeram126sramonamcrazy87helloaamirvenJShivlizzie1765-AngelaKaParI-MagicalPari

yoyowatsup Senior Member
yoyowatsup
yoyowatsup

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
rajeev no arrav, go rajeev and rachana u guys rock and have great chemistry!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

latchimepersaudJlovLsweetoneattack_007Brokengirlsmiley20

TazLuvArShiAsYa Goldie
TazLuvArShiAsYa
TazLuvArShiAsYa

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atrehan1

rajeev no arrav, go rajeev and rachana u guys rock and have great chemistry!!!!!!!!!!!!
but y dont u see the fact tht this will make teacher n student relationship weird

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

126s-AngelaKaParI-

Brokengirl Senior Member
Brokengirl
Brokengirl

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Maybe he will quit , what's wrong with that? Arrav suits Gunjan better I think. Nikhil is Hott ...I'm gonna have a hard time watching his role. I think it will be good. Rajeev knows and understands simple Rachna better than anyone else will. And Rachna is comfortable with him.

wishuwelarnjalshenramdassattack_007ramonamflower_rose

-vibhakarthi- Senior Member
-vibhakarthi-
-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Brokengirl

Maybe he will quit , what's wrong with that? Arrav suits Gunjan better I think. Nikhil is Hott ...I'm gonna have a hard time watching his role. I think it will be good. Rajeev knows and understands simple Rachna better than anyone else will. And Rachna is comfortable with him.

@Brokengirl, YOU READ MY MINDShocked, I also thought that Arnav would be perfect for Gunjan, I wished that somehow they would change the two male roles(Nikkil as Mayank & Ankit as Arnav), but thats nevergoing to happenDisapprove.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007Brokengirlramonamflower_rose

Asha004 IF-Rockerz
Asha004
Asha004

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibhakarthi

@Brokengirl, YOU READ MY MINDShocked, I also thought that Arnav would be perfect for Gunjan, I wished that somehow they would change the two male roles(Nikkil as Mayank & Ankit as Arnav), but thats nevergoing to happenDisapprove.

Everyone's against Rajeev-Rachna's relationship because it's a student~teacher relationship, but maybe he will quit and find another job eventually or she will no longer be his student in the future Wink

lmaharajhflower_rose-vibhakarthi-attack_007ramonam-Dove-

-vibhakarthi- Senior Member
-vibhakarthi-
-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asha004

Everyone's against Rajeev-Rachna's relationship because it's a student~teacher relationship, but maybe he will quit and find another job eventually or she will no longer be his student in the future Wink

*~* Asha dear, I think you misunderstood me, I was actually supporting Rajiv&Rachana's ralationship not Arnav&Rachana's.And Asha dear the TB article mentioned that Arnav is going to be full of attitude, so I don't think Rachana will fall in love with him, plus Rachana started to think about RajivSmileSo don't worry dear about the Arnav guy. I had butterflies in my stomach when I saw the T.B article about Nikkil...    

Edited by vibhakarthi - 23 September 2012 at 2:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ramonam

flower_rose Senior Member
flower_rose
flower_rose

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asha004

HOPE THIS HAPPENS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ramonam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index