Need for 10 pm repeats of Arjun Sat & Sunday

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Dear Friends,

It is now absolutely necessary for Star Plus to restore the previous repeat telecasts of Arjun at 10 pm on Saturdays and Sundays, bringing it in immediately after the hugely popular Kaun Banega Crorepati on Sony (8:30 pm to 10 pm). I would like to explain why I say this.

I do not know about the scheduling for Arjun outside India, and especially in North America, but here in India, they started with a prime telecast on Saturdays and Sundays at 8 pm, followed by Teri Meri Love Stories at 9 pm and then there was a repeat showing of the 8 pm Arjun episode at 10 pm or 10:30 pm.

This ensured that those who had to watch something else at prime time, could still catch up with Arjun later at night. Then again, the previous weekend episodes were shown on Saturday mornings, which was a great plus as well.

Now, however, all this is gone.

The 8 pm show clashes squarely with Kaun Banega Crorepati on Sony, and there would be no guesses as to which will prevail.

The 10 pm repeat showing, which would have come immediately after KBC,  has been axed, and there is usually some mediocre film shown then. There are no repeats on Saturday mornings. They ARE having repeats of the earlier episodes at 5;30 pm Monday to Friday, but that is not a convenient time for anyone who is working.

This kind of shoddy telecast timings are bound to affect the TRPs of what is perhaps the best crime thriller serial on Indian TV at the moment.

I would thus very strongly request Star Plus to restore the 10 pm repeat telecast of Arjun.. This would definitely boost the viewership and the TRPs.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

taniahqraparigaattack_007TheCaptainkgmusizzysehrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Need for 10 pm repeats of Arjun Sat & Sunday" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ValleryRose

ValleryRose

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Exactly...! This is an amazing suggestion...
Did you post this in the Starplus complain box or something?
It actually works... try that pls...
for all the fans of the show...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taniahqraparigasashashyam

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Dear Rose,

I hope you do not mind the abbreviation!

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. I will try it out at once, but I do not know if their Contact Us box works any better than that of Sony, which does not work at all. I thus thought that the CVs for Arjun might be visiting this IF site for their show, whence this post. However, I will try out the Star Plus website too at once.

I have a request. Please write in and demand the 10 pm repeat showing, strongly,  from your side as well, both here and on the Star Plus site. All those who see this  post, please do the same, so as to build up pressure on the channel and the CVs alike. Arjun is unnecessarily  losing out on viewership because of this.

Thanks in advance!

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by ValleryRose

Exactly...! This is an amazing suggestion...
Did you post this in the Starplus complain box or something?
It actually works... try that pls...
for all the fans of the show...

taniahq

taniahq

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Agreed!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sashashyam

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Well, folks, I have posted as much of my message above as the slot would take  on the Star Plus Arjun site, in the Comments section. On the Star Plus website, there is no Contact Us or Complaints section so  I have sent them an e-mail to hello@startv.com, which was the address given at the main website. This time I have posted the full message, with all the appropriate highlighting and so on.

Unless you can discover a specific complaints box for Arjun - people seem to be posting suggestions for repeat telecasts of  a mistakenly shown episode of last Sunday only in the Comments section on the Arjun page - you might like to do as I have done. Do write in, as many of you as like Arjun.

Let us see if this works out. It is really a very good show, and it would be a great pity if it were to be axed because of bad scheduling. It was perfect to start with, and I simply cannot understand why they mucked it up soon thereafter.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by taniahq

Agreed!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.