Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Paytonlee

Goldie

Paytonlee

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
the problem isnt that he is a playboy it's his attitude.he is mean to everyone.i hate the way he makes fun of panchi.it was cute at first when he used to stop others from calling her moti and calls it himself.now it seems very hypocritical.
and in the freedom party one thing i noticed he is a cheater too.one can be faithful even if he is a playboy.its one thing being a playboy and a cheat.
i cant see anything good in his character..didnt like how they sketched this character.cv's should be more careful

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how cum panchi like ranvir (Page 3)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

paras22

paras22

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paytonlee

the problem isnt that he is a playboy it's his attitude.he is mean to everyone.i hate the way he makes fun of panchi.it was cute at first when he used to stop others from calling her moti and calls it himself.now it seems very hypocritical.
and in the freedom party one thing i noticed he is a cheater too.one can be faithful even if he is a playboy.its one thing being a playboy and a cheat.
i cant see anything good in his character..didnt like how they sketched this character.cv's should be more careful

sorry but by playboy do you mean that he flirts with every good looking girl?
if yes then  i agree with with you completely.

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
but dont playboys flirt with good looking girls only? that is the definition of a playboy...someone who can easily charm the girls, have some merry time with them to their own benefit without forming any deep relationship with them and once they are done or bored, they can easily drift away from that "relationship "

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

paras22

paras22

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

but dont playboys flirt with good looking girls only? that is the definition of a playboy...someone who can easily charm the girls, have some merry time with them to their own benefit without forming any deep relationship with them and once they are done or bored, they can easily drift away from that "relationship "

okay  i got it. actually i was shocked when i read the word "playboy". playboy has become very much synonymous with hugh hefner.
anyways i don't have any problem with ranveer's habit of charming girls since he is only friends with panchi. but i don't like him calling panchi names publicly that too  behind her back. she is so simple and sweet that she will never tell anyone that  how much she gets hurt by this.

Edited by paras22 - 22 September 2012 at 3:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
trust me, even I hate RV calling Panchi names or commenting on her eating habits in front of any aera gera nathu khera because that is just hypocritical on his part.if he says that and then actually stops anyone else from calling her that, the effect wont be what if used to be.

khair, the writers have messed up his character big time since that aisha has been introduced. before that I had no problems with him in fact he was my fav character. I just hope they pull their socks and give me. my old RV back.

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
I agree wid you...

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Sure,I hope I'd be able to catch it soonish.. & LOL Maris-Best of luck with the explanation :D

FieryLioness

IF-Sizzlerz

FieryLioness

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
m really confuse abt his character...
thats quite sure that he too is dealing with his insecurities and thats why he behaves like this...
without a doubt i really dislike his behaviour when he  mistreat KD as m die hard KD fan...
sometimes his behaviour is really bad towards Panchi but i guess he is teenager and just like all other teenagers he too needs somebody to give him right guidance...and we all know JJ is on the way...
Rahi baat Panchi ki to firstly he needs to respect their frndship...love to baad ki baat hai... 
i don't find any reason to hate him as i know once he will be guided by JJ, he will back to track...
like i love KD and he too has some bad habits and JJ is already dealing with him...
so if i can't hate KD , i don't have any reason to hate RV
Just my POV, no offence to anybody Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rocksravya11Radiance.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.