Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

Shaz - See, I belong to a very weird group of friends who hate something one day, totally exclaim that they hate them and the next day when anything good happens to that thing, they are all going crazy! Main aisi hi hun :P Don't take me seriously :P

ROFL...
Whatever you say.
Anyways...I had ulterior motives.Didn't want you going from the forum Tongue Wink LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how cum panchi like ranvir (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you, i don't get this Rahi track at all!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

Shaz - See, I belong to a very weird group of friends who hate something one day, totally exclaim that they hate them and the next day when anything good happens to that thing, they are all going crazy! Main aisi hi hun :P Don't take me seriously :P

ROFL...
Whatever you say.
Anyways...I had ulterior motives.Didn't want you going from the forum Tongue Wink LOL

lolz, dont worry about that. I did not start watching for a couple, I am here for the buddies and the buddy project. so I wont be leaving this place anytime soon. yahin beth ke sabko pakaoungi :p might become silent though...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..-MamuKiBhanji-

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
LOL..Why my luck is always this bad GOD ! Now don't even try to get this joke.Coz half of the time I don't get others :SLOL

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StandingAlone

LOL..Why my luck is always this bad GOD ! Now don't even try to get this joke.Coz half of the time I don't get others :SLOL

omg! piyaaa! Hug

and I so get your joke :p hum sab ka hi badluck kharab hai, tu fikar hi na kar. I got used to it. see kuch aur nahin hua but I successfully started hating rahi! jai ho!

-MamuKiBhanji-

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

omg! piyaaa! Hug

and I so get your joke :p hum sab ka hi badluck kharab hai, tu fikar hi na kar. I got used to it. see kuch aur nahin hua but I successfully started hating rahi! jai ho!

Maris,Hug
I honestly,Miss you,afterall you 'r my 1st companion (friend) in this forum,besides the fact I had joined a forum after almost 4year..

Yeah mera bad luck is sometime very favorable lol..I don't know anything about the show at this point as after that so-called freedom party I haven't check any epi though I get them Dl-ed..just those few oh-so-not-cool comment made such an hot impact on my sweet brain that I almost lost my track of thinking logically n look n analysis each character I'm fond of n not so fond of,They almost had got into my intolerable book,As I don't have the tend to fast-forward the scenes of  the few character ,If I had then toh
YT baba ki jay ho phir,koi na koi toh scenes upload kar hi deta haiLOL

( whats the point of following a show then?Just to bash a character? Naa-Thats so not me,also few says Cute-sweet couples r not in these days,(I feel so out-dated ,swear,as I mostly fall for them onlyLOL)
I hope I get into a better state of mind soon so that I can watch the show again for each character,also the couple I like too..& really ignoring the forum,really helps,it really does !

But alas!I have to miss you for that .:-(

@Bold-Mission successful hain jeeLOL

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

Maris,Hug
I honestly,Miss you,afterall you 'r my 1st companion (friend) in this forum,besides the fact I had joined a forum after almost 4year..

Yeah mera bad luck is sometime very favorable lol..I don't know anything about the show at this point as after that so-called freedom party I haven't check any epi though I get them Dl-ed..just those few oh-so-not-cool comment made such an hot impact on my sweet brain that I almost lost my track of thinking logically n look n analysis each character I'm fond of n not so fond of,They almost had got into my intolerable book,As I don't have the tend to fast-forward the scenes of  the few character ,If I had then toh
YT baba ki jay ho phir,koi na koi toh scenes upload kar hi deta haiLOL

( whats the point of following a show then?Just to bash a character? Naa-Thats so not me,also few says Cute-sweet couples r not in these days,(I feel so out-dated ,swear,as I mostly fall for them onlyLOL)
I hope I get into a better state of mind soon so that I can watch the show again for each character,also the couple I like too..& really ignoring the forum,really helps,it really does !

But alas!I have to miss you for that .:-(

@Bold-Mission successful hain jeeLOL

Oh the comments! Don't remind me! I was in the worst state of mind reading them two days ago! I literally on the verge of breaking things but Piyu and Prachi calmed me down, both diehards of the "cool" couple LOL Aaah! Friends! Embarrassed But I've learned to ignore! You weren't here but my days here, I've learned whose argument to consider and whose to just ignore by reading the name. Ab pakki hogayi hun LOL

Watch it now! The real Buddy Project is gonna start soonish! I'm so excited! Screw the couples! My Royal Junglees will be together! Embarrassed

..DamonCrazy..

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
i dnt agree wid dis post dry fr dat ...i mean his chracter is yet 2 be revealed so we cant say anything abt him...cmng 2 d KD issue i think der might be sme strng fr his hatred ..its cmn dat one enemy behaves with his enemy in d same way..he doesnt cme n hug him r8...Panchi he has taken fr granted i knw dat but being a RaHi fan i luv dat... n dat ayesha matter urgh i dnt want talk abt it all...she z so cheap...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.