Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
no offense to his fans but he is such a play boy
i agree he looks gud,but tat doesnt mean he can do anyting
i am happy anirudh caught them,warna he had total plans to make out in school-disgusting
he is so bad wid kd
he calls panchi moti,chal we can say that he is her best friend
but he ridicules her in front of the new girl
when panchi made the stry she being a lesbian,still he was like gud cause it was difficult for her to egt a guy(he said sumting like this)
i dont like him,he is such a womenizer
panchi is very sweet and innocent and cn get better guy in life 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

xxhn29xxcrazy4lyfvidya.G-Stardust-rocksravya11Radiance.FieryLionessZaYaHolic..-Ayesshhaa-..snowflake.BrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how cum panchi like ranvir" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
i can get the other arguments but KD ko ghusarna zaroori tha? LOL Half of the hate he gets is because he hates KD and that kinda takes away the point from all other arguments.

Just my opinion.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..snowflake.-MamuKiBhanji-

Aymen27

Groupbie

Aymen27

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with this post!
any self respecting girl would never like him.now i dont care if it hurts ranveers fans! but this is my view!
I mean seriously abhee tak i havent seen anything in him that would make a girl like him.
He is caring and all that towards panchi, HOGA YAAR! Kya kya bolta hai usse its so MEAN.And Panchi is not at all ugly or not capable of getting a guy, how can anyone say THIS to a person who he/she cares about so much.THIS IS BEYOND ME!
and upar se playboy type hai, and he looks OKAY yaar, he not THAT good looking, GIVE ME A BREAK! that a girl would overlook all these faults about him.

I dont understand this RAHI track at all ! its disappointing and definitely so far, not interesting at all.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7..Mehak..-Stardust-.Comics_Music.shermaZaYaHolic

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

i can get the other arguments but KD ko ghusarna zaroori tha?LOL Half of the hate he gets is because he hates KD and that kinda takes away the point from all other arguments.

Just my opinion.

I get the other points too.Even I don't like the way he takes Panchi for granted Angry

But KD ke saath uske relation ke against I have nothing.I feel its completely justified.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shermalostmymusic.

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

i can get the other arguments but KD ko ghusarna zaroori tha?LOL Half of the hate he gets is because he hates KD and that kinda takes away the point from all other arguments.

Just my opinion.

I get the other points too.Even I don't like the way he takes Panchi for granted Angry

But KD ke saath uske relation ke against I have nothing.I feel its completely justified.
i find him very rude to kd also
it is ranveer who strts the fight wid kd

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Just my opinion.

I don't want to get into the other points because HEYLO! RaHi are dead for me! Who RaHi? they can go to hell for all I care! LOL

But I seriously don't get this KD argument. Whatever he says, does or thinks of KD, usse Panchi ya RaHi ka kya connection? Such blinded, biased arguments make me go Wacko and I just don't take them seriously LOL khamakha ka time waste LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rocksravya11-MamuKiBhanji-

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

Just my opinion.

i find him very rude to kd also
it is ranveer who strts the fight wid kd

Hota hai...when you really hate someone,you want to take them down every chance you get.The reason for such hatred is usually a culmination of a long period of differences,which begin with the smallest of issues.Speaking from personal experience.

@Mais...Kyun re?Why this 'anti-RaHi'ness ab.Sirf 2-3 mahine toh hue hai.At least let the buddy project start.Uske.baad character development nahi hua toh baat alag hai.

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Shaz - See, I belong to a very weird group of friends who hate something one day, totally exclaim that they hate them and the next day when anything good happens to that thing, they are all going crazy! Main aisi hi hun :P Don't take me seriously :P

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.