Page 1
Page   of 2

hunybutt

Groupbie

hunybutt

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I think i should not wait for paulomi now lol... :D
The show must go an end :p

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajat is the culprit 100% (Page 2)" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indira19

indira19

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
i remember his name to be Rajan..isnt it ...correct me if not... one of them rajan or yash cud be...but if it was yash she wud have reacted long back when yash was before her... it cud be rajan...  or that the cv's are deliberately makjng us feel that rajan cud be it..n finally come up with a diff track... what do u think

Edited by indira19 - 25 September 2012 at 11:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhokai

dhokai

Groupbie

dhokai

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
MAY BE, THEY ARE CONSTANTLY SURPRISE US.

sbh1

Paarineeta

Paarineeta

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
yes I agree Rajat is framing Krish. He was quite eager to leave the house!

sbh1

Anu78

Groupbie

Anu78

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indira19

i remember his name to be Rajan..isnt it ...correct me if not... one of them rajan or yash cud be...but if it was yash she wud have reacted long back when yash was before her... it cud be rajan...  or that the cv's are deliberately makjng us feel that rajan cud be it..n finally come up with a diff track... what do u think

yes the name is RAJAN...

chillout_821

chillout_821

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=kishubedi]yup its rajat only u could clearly see that shikha was acting ok all the time but when krish was infornt of her even then but then suddenly she got this attack n u could clearly see rajat standing back n her eyxes were looking at him only [/QU

If i m not mistaken,his name is not Rajat...its Rajan...

india

india

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
I posted this the very first day when sikha entered the show that Rajat is the one. see today we got to know he is the one..

pinkiM

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.