Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Rajat is the culprit 100%

india thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Here is the reason why.
He has been working in the company as lower position from his wife. His wife never respected him, she always boss him around in the company so he took a revenge by teaching a lesson to Krish.
He is the one who made all this photograph and send it to Rajni.
He did the fake sign. so many times he went to Krish's office to make signatures so he might have made hims sign the papers.
YES 100% it's RAJAT.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yup its rajat only u could clearly see that shikha was acting ok all the time but when krish was infornt of her even then but then suddenly she got this attack n u could clearly see rajat standing back n her eyxes were looking at him only
heart1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh man i hope not, :( really liked him
sivasarvani thumbnail
I felt the same when I was watching and got my confirmation when he tried to go out of the house by telling that he cannot tolerate all this against the family.

Pavani
Farzaana7 thumbnail
yes i also think that but if that is true then why does rajni, archana yash think
that it is krish? i mean how the fotos and the registar?

i also found it weird when rajat wanted to leave the house ..

x
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was actually thinking of that too the other day! good observation👏
rppdhr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think yash is all behind this.yash and his wife archna looks like real villain may be using rajni emotionally for their revange with krish.As yash was not able to pay even rent to his home.yash family is still there because yash is husband of archna and rajni is inspired by him to take revange.may be some else also.
hunybutt thumbnail
I think i should not wait for paulomi now lol... :D
The show must go an end :p
indira19 thumbnail
i remember his name to be Rajan..isnt it ...correct me if not... one of them rajan or yash cud be...but if it was yash she wud have reacted long back when yash was before her... it cud be rajan...  or that the cv's are deliberately makjng us feel that rajan cud be it..n finally come up with a diff track... what do u think Edited by indira19 - 11 years ago
dhokai thumbnail
MAY BE, THEY ARE CONSTANTLY SURPRISE US.