Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

AR_EternalLove

IF-Rockerz

AR_EternalLove

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
omg omg...its getting soo hot here.Embarrassed..really feeling hyperventilation.Embarrassed..is anybody alive there then pls help me too...LOL
well indeed it was arshi romance epi..but for real??? or dream??Wink we have to wait for monday .LOL.and till bang our heads.LOL..well i know they didnt do it..Wink.but scenes were enough to set my laptop on fire.Embarrassed..its burning...sooo hot and sizzling .Blushing..hats off to cvs and sarun especially...Clapthey created magic...i am speechlessClap

today episode..

khushi went to payal room and when payal asked her did she know what all the boys are planning Confused..and she said yes and there are soo many festives where are only girls and boys also do the sameSmile..but payal told her that its not only this and told khushi being fool and how can she allow them Confused..and told that in these parties which is at farm house and they will have alcohol and girls too.Shocked..and khushi said if girls are there then why arnav didnt invite her.LOL.and asked payal if akash invited her..and she said no...they will invite other girls ..Wink and when khushi got to know real meaning of party she thought she shouldnt have allowed him..and now she will go there to see what is happeningLOL

and in night they just went to the place..and where akash and nk were drunk and both of them just angry on them.LOL.and payal took akash out of that house...LOLkhushi asked nk about arnav and he pointed to a room.Wink..and where she saw a shadow of arnav with girl..and she just rammed into that room...and arnav was lying on his bed...and she asked about the girl ..oops..chudail...hahaLOL which was with him.LOL.and he said there is no one..and she searched the whole room but couldnt find one...LOL

then arnav smiled and brought a girl statue and said he wont do that ever and how can she think that he will do that.Embarrassed..and said since she has ruined that party soo she has to be punished..and he came really close to her and she thought he will kiss herEmbarrassed...and he didnt and whispered something in his ears and she backed off and said she wont do it.Confused..and he said he wont force her.Wink..and she pushed him on bed..and she left and came after some time..Smile

she wore black saree and danced seductively on song namak ishq ka .Embarrassedreally hot...Embarrassed.and between song too she was falling on him..funny...LOLand finally she fall on bed when he said to her why she came here..think if it was real party of that sort then what she would have done..Winkand she said that only she has right over him...and if there was another girl she would have killed her and especially took off pulled off her hairs first..LOL.both of them laughed..LOL

arnav ask khushi to come with him as he want to show something to her..Smile.and she went with him to room which was dark..and he made her lie on the ground...and he too lied down and he turned on the projector..Smile.and there were stars and planets on ceiling ..and it was beautiful...and she said why he did this.Smile.and he said so that she dont miss her mom and said while pointing to two bright stars that they are their mothers...Embarrassedand said he could not do this on terrace as there were clouds...and khushi said their moms must be talking about them.Embarrassed.and they are lucky that they found real love and arnav asked how she knows that its true love..Embarrassed

khushi told him that when she cries he feels pain alot.Embarrassed.and then told him how she felt when he was away from her and she sensed him talking and taking her name and he said yes he did.Embarrassed.and remember their heart talk during kidnap track..and he said they are weird.LOL..and asked her to promise him that she wont leave him ever as he wont be able to live without herCry...and she said she wont.Embarrassed..

most passionate scene ...did this happen really?? omg..dead

he was about to kiss her when khushi felt nervous and he said he understand that she doesnt like this and before marriage she wont be comfortable and said he understand that..and kissed her forehead...Embarrassed aww arnav u r soo cuteEmbarrassed

when they continued to talk and projector turn off since arnav turn on it and it got off.Wink..and he said he loves her and they will be like this forever...Embarrassed when khushi got emotional..and she kissed arnav on his cheeks then eyes.Embarrassed.and arnav turned her over and then he just khushi hum.Embarrassed.and took her bangles out and kissed her hand.Embarrassed.and then he open the dori of her blouse and just was over her .and was about to really kiss her..Embarrassed...rest ..we dont know...Embarrassed whether they consumate or not...Embarrassed
even i felt trembling after seeing this scene...omg blush...Blushing

it was soo hot sceneBlushing...then in morning khushi was at her home and she got up from sleep taking his name...and remembered last night...and blushed..Blushing.and prayed to devi maiya and said its her most imp day..Smile.and its her wedding today..Smile.and was panicking ...haha..LOL

my take..

well after such hot scenes i am sure dead..Embarrassed.and what u think did they did it??? well what i think there can be two things...first it might be just a kiss..or not...since arnav said he wont do it as he knows that she wont be comfortable with all this...so how can that person do it.Smile.and especially who has still not a chance to kiss her...i dont think soo...

and secondly all the scenes were not connected properly so may be its all dream of khushi who was feeling insecure after knowing real bachelor party thing..Confusedand this kind of dream she had where first she thought against arnav and then thought arnav can never do this to her and he loves her..so might be due to near wedding thing she is getting these dreams...Wink

and when she woke up and thought its her marriage today..and in precap the way buaji and garima behaved looked like she is lost totally...and is being weird.LOL..so its definitly not that thing...Wink

and for girl like khushi for whom phere means soo much.. Smilethis consmation before marriage doesnt click..as if it had to happen it could have been done before too...Wink

so according to me they didnt do it..Smile.and whether it was entire dream or just a kiss..we have to wait for monday..LOLas cvs tricked us soo that we keep scratching our head that whether they did it or not..LOL.soo smart cvs...but still i loved the episode...Smile

precap showed that buaji and garima were shocked to see khushi behavior and thought she has gone mad..as she was doing preparation of her wedding that day with full force...hahahaLOL

what u guys think...Smile

do comment..Smile

Edited by AR_EternalLove - 21 September 2012 at 10:15am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

brajenleezajayagowripervinnchamp11Milena777sarah1000rabiacasadent4ushivandhnidalvin07varshamaharajIp-AK4everbabli0204Achinta97dimishraazizeh123chanloves-JB_1Dflowergardenifsaal044decemapralicepuppyjobiShegarf71veewriterZarahatkesamin6supriya.arshisweet-fairy_Dazzling_star_fan1momo121chocobrowniesrushshriragvir.fanAbommi-dosy_devil-pinky89MrDarcyfan-wintergreen-sweetdesireFazila~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "21/9/12 Arnav romantic bachelor party with khushi" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ragvir.fan

IF-Sizzlerz

ragvir.fan

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
aww aru do i need to say how great the epi was.i loved it...
Aru if u hav epi link plz pm m...

Edited by ragvir.fan - 21 September 2012 at 10:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivandhnichanloves-JB_1DAR_EternalLove

DeliciousAS

Coolbie

DeliciousAS

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
wonderful pst happnd or nt rm is happening and consumationw wlk nt come without promo and with trp at 2.3 let us just enjot the shw and rm...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chanloves-JB_1DAR_EternalLove

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Aru !! Wonderful post sweetie Hug Iss Episode Ko Kya Naam Doon ??Embarrassed It was a Zor Ka Jhatka for us but in a good way !! HayyyeeeBlushingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_EternalLove

khatijalubana

Goldie

khatijalubana

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
gr8 post aru
bestest episode
me toh faintwa; i think its real but they didn't consummate only kiss
cant get over it,hw to surviv til monday????????
Sarun rocked n sanaya was looking sexy in black

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Milena777AR_EternalLove

shilpa09

IF-Dazzler

shilpa09

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
nice post dear...and u said it ri8...we should wait till monday...untill then...i m gonna think it as just a intimate scene and nothing else:):):)

AR_EternalLove

Fazila~

IF-Stunnerz

Fazila~

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Epi was a knock out...me tu faints-wa hahahha...nice post

AR_EternalLove

AR_EternalLove

IF-Rockerz

AR_EternalLove

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ragvir.fan

aww aru do i need to say how great the epi was.i loved it...
Aru if u hav epi link plz pm m...

i also loved it yaar...hey do u think they did it...

sure i will send u if i find the link

Post Reply New Post

Go to top