Back to SN

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Bakwas SN log along with 3rd angle female scenes start hogaya..i am hating this now..aaj bi sochrahiti zara ki vajaise ricky ke saat uska rishta sudaarsaktihe..what the hell..mera mood off hogaya abh.  huh u dont even dream lady..yeh kabi nahi hosaktahai..zara ki vajaise tere rishta sudaar nahi balki kuch aur honewalahai😡.  Pata nahi kyu jabbi mein iss character ko dektihoo mera mood karaab hojatahai..most irritating character in HD till now for me😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

some1..kindly translate e above 4 me pls...😳
loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hey so they're back to SN and shweta thinking that her relation with ricky will be good coz of zara..???
How come?
PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: loveinshi

Hey so they're back to SN and shweta thinking that her relation with ricky will be good coz of zara..???
How come?

she is 😲😲 i didnt watch the episode in the end

lol bechari 🤣 does she know a storm is coming her way what she is thinking is so damn opposite🤣
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
because indu gave that ganesha gift to 3rd angle saying we will do pooja of this idle because this is given by zara & hopefully your prob with rishi kumar may get solved so after hearing this this 3rd angle thinks may be because of zara her relation with ricky may improve..rishi could not say anything for this since indu was there..so he just kept quite

shweta sld start countin her days of being 'mom' 2 indu frm next week...😆 once zara cmes 2 SN..everythin will be over 4 her...😆😆

palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
God back to SN...dat depressing, negative place! Ab phir se next week se online epis dekhungi! I cannot tolerate Chipku for even a second!Mumbai ke sets were such a relief. Now back to d rut! Ila enjoy d dip in TRPs if u continue ur love affair with SN. Also lil Indu is back to being obnoxious! She was so cute in Mumbai! Ughhh!
Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i hate her charachter tooo i just change the channel wnever she come on screen pata nahi kab chutkaara milega iss haddi se HD me she shud go 4m show like othe haddi manidra,sam sumer etc.🤢 Edited by tabu31noor - 11 years ago
PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: luminos3

God back to SN...dat depressing, negative place! Ab phir se next week se online epis dekhungi! I cannot tolerate Chipku for even a second!Mumbai ke sets were such a relief. Now back to d rut! Ila enjoy d dip in TRPs if u continue ur love affair with SN. Also lil Indu is back to being obnoxious! She was so cute in Mumbai! Ughhh!

thats why i stopped watching mumbai rocked!!😳

guess that set does it to people😆

i hope to god we see mumbai again i cant bear sn 🤢
oh god... if zara cmes 2 SN will shwta do smethin?.. i mean she must b freakin scared dat zara mite take away indu & rishi frm her ..