Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
What's your favorite Adi-Pankhuri interaction or scene?

Of course everyone loved it when Aditya saved Pakhuri and they hugged or the scene in the rain when they cleared their misunderstandings. Also when they first met (Aditya asked for her certificate) or on the rope bridge / friendship peak etc. The pani-puri competitions were great too.

There are some small nuggets that always puts a smile on my face. example - when Adi was sooo mad after the Tilak & still went to help Pankhuri when she couldn't come down the steps with a thali (at Neha's wedding). Or when Aditya picked a fight with Neha's brother-in-law ..was barking at them and Pankhuri bumped into him & he followed her like a tame puppy ( so cute) . Or when he put her dupatta away when it got caught in the car door. 

But my favorites are the silent scenes.
Adittya putting his nani's bangles on Pankhuri (no words)
Pankhuri cleaning the dirty glass of tea for Adi in Kulu (again no words)
Aditya -Pankhuri texting each other on the breakfast table with Avantika reading a paper till Adi screamed "but mom"! (technically no words spoken  hehe )
and Ta-da my most favorite: Adi following Pankhuri around the temple wall (prodokshina)

what's your favorite???

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kavi.bidaaisoumyakanusha.cochinsharna2k6SAIBALROUTHf.s.msukhi...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Favorite Aditya- Pankhuri interactions" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Wow ... Such a great post ... 
You know what I loved all these scene and especially the picnic scene ( friendship peak / mander ) .. That was magical !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitasharna2k6anusha.cochin

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
AWWW!! Your post makes me want to go back and watch those scenes over again! Do we have videos of good PaYa scenes?!

One of my all time favorite scene for some reason is the scene were Adi was in Pankuri's room after Nana's bday, and they hear Avantika coming and hide behind Pankuri's door. THAT SCENE! The proximity of those two, and my favorite, the way hes gripping into Pankuri's hand for dear life.. I LOVE that scene, especially the hand holding. Has to be my favorite.

I also love the scenes where PaYa are texting one another. How anxious he is to talk to her. I loved how when Avantika was talking to him, he didn't have a dang about what she was saying, just watching the game. As soon as Pankuri walked in, all his attention goes to her. It was the sweetest thing ever.

Another good scene is where Adi sees Pankuri in Mumbai for the first time, and he gets on his bike like a mad man following the rikshaw then overtakes the riksaw and steps out and peaks under the hood at her. That scene was beautifully done.

And another one I can think of, which you mentioned is from Neha's wedding. This scene is from the sangeet, where Adi plays the drums, and Pankuri dances. I don't know why but that scene just seems to magical to me. Even now it's still my AVI. I cannot stop staring at it.. I love that scene.

Okay, so now I REAAALLY want to watch these scenes!! But how?!

OHHH!! Another one I MUST mention. From the scene you also mentioned in the rain, the part where Adi goes, I promised Mom to stay away from you, a stupid promise, but I cannot stay away from you! That frustration in his eyesss.. AAAH!

Edited by sharna2k6 - 21 September 2012 at 3:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavi.bidaaishesherkobitaanusha.cochinf.s.m

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Hmmm I had forgotten about the one when Pankhuri landed in Mumbai. Thanks Sharna. I'll go back to watch it. It must be a mid August episode. 

Many of my fav scenes are on various sites.  There is one guy who posts only Aditya-Pankhuri scenes. He stopped after July so none of the newer ones are there.  I am not sure whether I am allowed to post links here. So I will just suggest you use any search engine (like Google) and type "Aditya Pakhuri scenes" and it will pull those scenes. Hope that helps. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinSAIBALROUTH

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Nice Post dear Clap

I love their picnic scenes..especially temple pradakshina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobita

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Nice post, I love all the scenes which you mention, and the picnic scene where they visit temple is the favorite among all. Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobita

hiranrocks

IF-Dazzler

hiranrocks

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
i too like their picnic scene

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
I loved their bike ride also Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.