Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

hilarious44

Goldie

hilarious44

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Great OS doc...difficult to touch such a sensitive issue but u have handled it brilliantly...loved ur ff n now this OS is awesome too...
waiting for next update..
ppl like u make this forum a worth visiting placeClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

s_danger

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: I don't want this!! concluded on pg 7 (Page 6)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vidyasabde

Goldie

vidyasabde

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

Originally posted by vidyasabde

this is a very common scenario in  Gynaec opd .  some continue some dont.  with advent of MTP PILLS,  every thing has become easy. sincere advice & mature decision is the need.

nice practical / logical os. ASHNI being Drs & writer is dr Malvika  hence the decision will be positive (correct one). pl continue. you write well.

You got it Doc, would love to hear your views on that. Could you send me a pm whenever you have time?

definitely  doc.

s_danger

IF-Dazzler

s_danger

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

woohoo..what an OS Doc...sensitive topic but has been handled quite well actually...typical Nidhi to shoot of her mouth and make rapid fire decisions...Ashu's pain is too palpable...

now, even though i can guess the final outcome, i want to read how YOU handle the whole scene...waiting for it...

Wait for the update...aur aapka update bhi jaldi kijiye ji...

s_danger

IF-Dazzler

s_danger

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hilarious44

Great OS doc...difficult to touch such a sensitive issue but u have handled it brilliantly...loved ur ff n now this OS is awesome too...

Thanks for the compliment, Fatima (am I right?) Will be posting by tonight.

hilarious44

Goldie

hilarious44

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

Originally posted by hilarious44

Thanks for the compliment, Fatima (am I right?) Will be posting by tonight.

Yup this is fatimaSmile
Will be waiting

niniborn2rule

IF-Rockerz

niniborn2rule

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
hey doc wen will u update??

fanktlk

Goldie

fanktlk

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Great OS doc... such a realistic situation that most women face... Even though Ashu suggested the option, his pain while taking such a tough decision was obvious...

Dr. Bharati... wow what a character.. the mother in her ismover flowing.. I understand she is based on you... hats off to you... Big smile

Please continue... 

Edited by fanktlk - 23 September 2012 at 10:13pm

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
niceee update. Hope Nidhi's pregnancy is not a complicated one...lest her life get all tangled up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top