Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

India-Forums

BHBK WU 21st Sept-Krish ne diya dhoka?

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821webkaprshah1950ubhandariagniibalieAMSTeshachhjariantau123skapu80Ankeeeeeoceanbreeze11jihadulgendutwinkle662dent4upgshahlovedeep06NeetsasiaheartHeenapheartsmartPravesviraf4usushavviA HUGE FANmusica10dirk41divra4jasmine477pia09sati65meghna.skyronnie85sbh1GauravsDbestGauri22sathurajtulipdaisyThinker_BelleShell16ssroomani-Zaara-nithyamkv-Aysha-rahmona_paksweKalpana_WriterDJ..OnlyHope

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Thanks Hina for the update!

Krish's signature on the marriage application form?   He did sign a form once when he wanted to marry Poulomi in court...

Now I am 100% sure Krish is innocent and Rajni is going to eat her words!   Shikha might have reacted on seeing Krish but not because he cheated her, I feel!

This is just becoming more and more bizarre  day by day!   

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

desi5555jasmine477pia09PraveshinzsathurajThinker_Bellefj08

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Hina! Hug

You're a star. Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

desi5555 Groupbie
desi5555
desi5555

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Faiba is the only one who truly believes Krish and had a hunch about Rajni's true intentions.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravespari2386hinzssroomani

-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
thnxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
thanks Hina for awesome updateSmile

wow loved how the story is progressing...well would love to see flashback with Krish in collegeWink

It could be intresting where they can show krish has enemity wit some guy who took revenge on Krish by defaming himOuch

Loved when Rajini reminded him about Paulomi...wow that need aClap

Ya from Rajini's pov Krish may be casonova but Krish is a straightforward and never took decisions in a practical manner but thinks with his heart...let's see how the story unfoldsDay Dreaming

Love Rajini in negative role .Evil Smile...she is better that way ;hate to see her shedding tearsCry

Now I 'am Sure Dr Akash was trying to play with Namitha's life by ditching her like how Krish did Smile

But Namitha is way tooo smart and Practical ...so Dr Akash's plan failed big tym so is missing from the picThumbs Down 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Praveshinz-Zaara-Thinker_Belle

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssroomani

Thanks Hina for the update!

Krish's signature on the marriage application form?   He did sign a form once when he wanted to marry Poulomi in court...

Now I am 100% sure Krish is innocent and Rajni is going to eat her words!   Shikha might have reacted on seeing Krish but not because he cheated her, I feel!

This is just becoming more and more bizarre  day by day!   

I agree that Krish's signature on the form could be from Paulomi time but what this proves is that Paulomi is somehow involved in all of this, coz she was mentioned after 3 months...
She must be linked to this in some weird way...

I'm quite liking the new twist and the end of the epi had krish giving a very confusing look, it could have meant he's a player, which is kinda hard to believe but yeah its possible...

lemme post a cap for u guys to get a better idea lol

Like we all know, the CVs are making up stuff as they go along so I wont be surprised if they make krish negative going by the feedback over the weeknd Wink

Edited by hinz - 21 September 2012 at 10:24am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477PravessathurajThinker_Belle-Zaara-

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

here u go

It cud be nothing and I may be wrong to judging that expression but yeah lets see

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravessathuraj-Zaara-Thinker_Bellefj08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index