---Manish--- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
ohhh my god...

These modis wre so dumb yaar...
Handed over 15 lacs to RG without taking any receipt... Rather they could have given a cheque...

How could they trust a wicked man like RG... How could they think that RG wont ditch them again and hand over the legal contract papers to them...

Oops Horrible

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhuri_reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i too felt dat😊

& seriously dey did all dis act just to give away dat 15lacs back soo easily without taking contract papers πŸ˜•
ilike_tv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dumbo Cvs kaho, Manish!!! coz they are closing this garodia chapter here itself ( Hopefully!!)  Then ,It is SNS what is not so dumb about this show?!!!πŸ˜‰
quarky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and thats exactly why we've liked them for over 2 years. Time and again theyve proved their dumbness! πŸ‘
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Modis are not dumbos Manish. They believe RG completely. He is a man of words.. πŸ˜ˆ
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ˜’ I had great hopes for the end of this track and I hear that they have done this. I want retribution! 😑   πŸ˜† seriously, it sounds like a dumb way to finish.
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I face-palm this episode...CVs manage to screw up everything, even a simple track like this😑
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting catch Manish (same guy different username). However I think differently.

RG's introduction to all the game players / Modi family befuddled him. He got a taste of his own medicine. They had cut his chances of relying on any outsiders, like Savita. His bullying tactics and game of swindling were stopped in their tracks. In effect he was outsmarted. In the end it was the Modi's word against his word. For them they had the whole family as witnesses. So the need to a receipt was not necessary, I think.

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Manish.. You should not look for logic in SNS. Just assume that the "I will send the lawyer" statement from Ahem will finish the Garodiya chapter.πŸ˜†

My guess though is that the actual end to this is on Monday when Urmi's stupid expectation to get the achaar business transferred to her falls flat.. She started this achaar KKs. So she is gonna face the disappointment on seeing it transferred in front of her eyes to another Urmila ben.. Just that this one is Jain.. 
There is music and dance and some Urmi dialogues before the fall. .That is how the track is gonna end. πŸ˜›
Edited by Justlikethat1 - 11 years ago
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swasthi

Interesting catch Manish (same guy different username). However I think differently.

RG's introduction to all the game players / Modi family befuddled him. He got a taste of his own medicine. They had cut his chances of relying on any outsiders, like Savita. His bullying tactics and game of swindling were stopped in their tracks. In effect he was outsmarted. In the end it was the Modi's word against his word. For them they had the whole family as witnesses. So the need to a receipt was not necessary, I think.

Good one Swasthi. You have found a logic in what I considered was a blooperπŸ˜› And I guess that you are right too..  It is the Modis word against RBG's and the man is just a bully. A lawyer will get him running...😊