Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

swamini's revenge ss note page 15 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 15

virmanarhilover

Groupbie

virmanarhilover

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krazzy4u786

Nice update!!
Loved it, continue soon!!
Thanks 4 the pm!!
thank u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "swamini's revenge ss note page 15 (Page 7)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

virmanarhilover

Groupbie

virmanarhilover

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
thank u all of u.

virmanarhilover

Groupbie

virmanarhilover

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
precap:-
1)virat gets to know the truth
2)protects the truth from viren and manvi.
3)huge misunderstandings
4)jeevika protects virat as a mother
next episode will be the test of their relation.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22chandana123shaimahmika17pinky.paddajia123sagarnaina927-BhabhiKiBehna-

sapphhire

IF-Dazzler

sapphhire

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged

sounds interesting.

Krazzy4u786

Goldie

Krazzy4u786

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Sounds interesting!!
Can't wait!!! Update soon!!

mika17

Goldie

mika17

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
sounds interesting can't wait for da update

chandana123

chandana123

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
very curious now...

virmanarhilover

Groupbie

virmanarhilover

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged

misunderstood prince

the foursome kept an eye on everything that was happening in the house but the could not get any clues, this was swamini had come to know that the were aware of the things happening.
time past by maanvi was seven months pregnant virika and maanvi had given up hope on the other hand a month back virat sat with a calm mind working things out interroagating tarun and jeevika, virat had finally come to the correct conclusion but the fear of viren who thought bua as his mother . virat could not break virat's heart.
he tried to hide it from the trisome but a week back he blurrted out the truth to jeevika. virat took the promise from jeevika not to tell anyone.
as virat tries to hide the things maanvi and viren feel suspicious on him. one day viren thinks of asking tarun.
viren: tarun who told u to put papya in the fruit salad that day.
tarun(to himself wishpering): virat baba also asked the same thing.
viren and maanvi heard the name virat and misunderstood that virat had told to to all this.
the ground under maanvi's feet slipped away in anger and rage she went to her room yelled out virat's name.
virat: on who are u angry jaan.
maanvi slaps virat. (but as virat is virat he doesn't get angry instead he hugs her to keep her calm) manvi frees herself from the hug.
maanvi: get of me u killer.
virat: killer?????
maanvi: oh yeah how can u be a killer u plan did not work.
continuation:
virat: what plan maanvi.
viren: i never expected this from u virat u disgust me the thought of u being my brother also does.
maanvi: it was my fault i loved a monster like u.
viren and maanvi went out of the room.
the moment viren and manvi said those lines it felt like somebody stabbed a knife in his soul.
jeevika hears everything, she is heart- broken and goes to her room. she knows if she tells them infront of virat virat won't let her tell them the truth.
viren and maanvi enter virika's room.
jeevika goes upto maanvi and viren and slaps both of them.
manvi: dii why did u slap jiju.
jeevika: why did u slap virat.
manvi: because he is a killer.
jeevika: no he is not jeevika said explaining the whole truth.
viren not ready to believe.: i don't believe this virat will lie to such an extent tarun told me that virat told him to put the papaya.
another servant calls tarun.
viren: tarun today morning i asked u who told u to put papaya in the salad u told me virat right.
tarun: no sir i was saying that a month ago virat baba asked me the same thing. swamini madam had told me that jeevika bhabhi said to put papya.
jeevika: tarun u go. see virenji what did u both say he is a liar a cheat. yes u both right my devaar is liar and he is cheat as well. he lied about a bua so that his brother who treats his bua like his mother calls her baadi maa. he is a cheat because he hid the truth so that he doesn't hurt his wife and baby. he is a bad person because he love heartless people like u.that so u both can be haapy he stood still let ur words kill him as long as u both were happy while seeing him die. i was always grateful to god to get a sister and life partner like u both. but today aahh what did u say virat is disgusting hhhmm then what are u both. if he tried to kill. u both killed him.
viren and maanvi were continuously crying
viren: how could i my own brother that brother who loved me as his father
viren goes to his room maanvi also goes behind she is about to enter also when he hears virat saying that bhai u don't need to say sorry. this increase the guilt in manvi's heart. she sees the diary in her hand takes her pen and write something she goes to the guest room as her stomach was hurting slightly. she dosed of . virat passes by the guest room sees her sleeping and a diary in her hand. he reads it.
maanvi gets up to find virat sitting infront of her.
manvi: u are very angry with me.
virat: yes
maanvi: i know what i said.
virat:it's not what u said it's what u write he said pointing towards the dairy. how did u ever think that after my chooti manvi was born u would leave me and her do a thing when u think of going that that night mix poison in my dinner i way rather die than seeing that day u left me virat cries and hugs manvi.
maanvi turns away angry
vi:are you still angry
m: yes
vi: i din't
m: not that
vi:then
vi: i don't want chotti maanvi i want chotta virat.

i'm buzy i'll continue in the evening sorry work so much

Edited by virmanarhilover - 04 October 2012 at 9:56am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889zinaijs1234Daniaax3screen22chandana123romanticgurl070Krazzy4u786mika17sweetdollashitajia123sagarpinky.paddasapphhire-GayathriK-Syed695sumayyah1-BhabhiKiBehna-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top