Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Hey saw todays episodes...

Finally a proud dad, mom, ama coach...

Dayal is happy for his daughter success...

And there Is award ceremony and rachna is announced to come on stage as she is the best player... And rachna speaks up and says thank u to all... Mean gunjan dad mom and specially for rajiv sir...

And asks them to dedicate her award for them...

So sweet dayal is happy and one girl comes to rajiv sir and tells him that rachna is dedicating that award to him...

And dayal is happy but worriedthat if savithri reaches the house before them gunjan tells not to worry...

And gunjan drives them home missed the part...

And dayal is worried but shyl says not to worry as gunjan has driven the car in Mumbai...

Here back in dayal house seema and sangeeta so tensed... And seema tells to gopal that let shyl get infront of samdhan ... And bell rings but seema is in her own world and gopal opens the door rachna saas at door ... And she asks for bahu rahi rachna and her mom... Dayal sister lies shyl is inside and calls as shyl shyl... Savithri is like mean saas she asks does rachna knows cooking is she learning... And some how all manage the saas...

And seema and sangeeta run to kitchen... And on phone seema informs savithri in house...

And all are worried...

And some how they all manage to enter the house (missed it guys as was busy little bit)

omg rachna in pink salwar with dupatta on head and shyl greets savithri...

And rachna takes her blessings...

Shyl lies as she was about to come but tea fell on her Saree... What a liar...

Omg savithri tells to apply haldi to rachnas face she will become gori

And than dayal enters savithri tells was he inside the house as everyone said he has not yet home...

Dayal face was dekhna layak...

Edited by bhavya - 21 September 2012 at 8:32am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53suecsuzylalitha13kamuraliArvifanameetasingh4Princess3101ramonammeghna.skyRaleighbcatHeenapirene_cAsha004

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Todays highlights..21 Sep" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Savithri tells they will have ring ceremony as soon as possible all are happy other than rachna...

Guys my take on episode

finally dayal lies for his daughter...

And he is best papa

and shyl and dayal are made for each other... Beti keep like kuch bhi karenge type...

Rajiv sir a better guru and rachna a proud student..

Seema and sangeeta were like what is the we planned shyl to get blasting from jetji but dayal has learned as big liar...

Wow whole dayal family was like liar dramebaaz company...

(guys missed the dialogues as ganesh chaturthi celebration sound pollution)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess3101Raleighbcatmeghna.sky

meghna.sky

meghna.sky

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
thank you  so much for update ,happy to see that dayal is gettingbup and is changing his old fashioned thinking 

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Bhavya di, In the Tellybuzz news article it said Nikkhil Chaddha is going to be introduced as Arnav in Sapne suhane ladakapan ke. And it also said he will be a NRI full of attitude, and he will be joining Rachana's college. I am really scared about this new character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha004

Asha004

IF-Rockerz

Asha004

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Thanks so much Big smile

-vibhakarthi-

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Thank u all... Will update whenever i see... As i can't :make complete update since i will be busy... Hope u ppl will understand..

@karthika was thinking rajiv sir is the lead... Now i am like dead

and i don't like that guy... Actually he was in mile jab hum tum and also in geetha... He is bad in acting... He is not good at acting...pls

and his face cut suits for negative character

Raleighbcat

heena88

Goldie

heena88

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Thanxx u ..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.