Zara_92 IF-Sizzlerz
Zara_92
Zara_92

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
NOTE - THIS IS STRICTLY FOR MY TAAREYIANS, HATERS KINDLY STAY AWAYSmile

Guys this is my first SS , mere senior member banne ki khushi mein
Hope u guys like itEmbarrassed

PART - 1

After Shivam and Taani tell everyone about the dance camp , the whole team gets super excited that finally after a really long time they will live their passion DANCE that too each cheering for another . They all start discussing among themselves when suddenly Sharon gets up and says

Sharon - guys guys listen before this camp we all need a nice a get together party where we can discuss about this camp as well as have fun after a really hectic week

Swayam - Thanku Sharon that's very very much needed

Rey - and yes guys not to forget this party is just party , fun and lots of fun and please apne differences sab ghar par rakh kar aana not allowed in the party *winks at swayam*

Sharon thinking * poor taani no one is talking to her properly I know exactly how that feels , she has to come for the party *

Sharon to Taani - taani tum bhi aaogi party mein

Taani - mein ? Sharon aap ...

Sharon cuts her - no aap taani u have to come and its final

Swayam Sharon n Rey discussing ' iss shivam ko bhi bulana padega firstly he will tag along wid taani secondly iska favour bhi waapis karna hai he got rey back to colg so we can give him a time of his life itni happening logon ki party mein bulaake ' and all 3 laughROFL

Swayam to shivam - u can also come for the party

Simmi - awesome guuyss ! But party hogi kahan ?

Sharon - ofcourse my place at 8pm today!! And yess its a theme party and the theme is - DRESS TO KILLBig smile

*everyone starts shouting and are really excited for the party *

Taani feeling a little weird goes to sharon

Taani - sharon mein aapki party mein nahi aa paongi

Sharon - taani kyun? Ab kya hua ?

Taani - mere paas aapke theme ke according kapde nahi hai tou its okay aap log enjoy karna

Sharon - taani bas itni si baat ? Tum mere saath abhi ghar chalna I have a perfect dress for u and mere ghar par ready hona I'll get a company too . And now no arguments

Taani *smiling* - bhai ki choice bahut achi hai . Thanku sharon

Sharon *blushing* suddenly goes to rey -  Rey u have to come early to my place and see whether everything is fine or not warna u know na main bekaar mein irritate hojaongii

Rey - yes sharon maam I'll be there early

*everyone leaves*

AT SHARON'S HOUSE

Sharon brings a really hot black dress for Taani wich is strapless

Taani - sharon mein yea nahi pehen sakti . Meine aisa kuch kabhi nahi pehna

Sharon - oh cmon taani theme yaad haina ? Dress to kill so this is perfect for u , plz mere liye wear it

Taani agrees

@ 7pm taani is getting ready

Rey enters Sharon's house n starts looking for sharon n suddenly enters where taani is getting ready and he gets a shock seeing taani struggling wid the back zip of her short black dress infront of the mirror and immediately turnsShocked and says

Rey - oh oh I'm sorry

Taani *shocked and embbarrased * - rey aap???Embarrassed

Rey - haan sharon ne bulaaya tha m sorry I shuld have knocked

He starts to leave and suddenly hears taani saying

Taani to herself - hey Krishna ji ab ek zip bhi nahi lagegi mujhse ? 15 min hogaye hain LOL

Rey smiles thinking taani is so cute and turns back suddenly he sees the beautiful taani in the mirror struggling wid the zip and hair left open he alwayz knew taani was cute and pretty but never thought that she could look irresistibly hot , the black dress perfectly fitting her n highlighting her curves , the nervousness on her face completing the look and even before he realizes he starts walking towards her gazing at taani in the mirror who sees him coming towards her . And in matter of few seconds hez exctly behind her,  touches her zip to wich taani closes her eyes and slowly he brings up the zip and a sudden shiver hits taani as he zips up her dress , and looks in the mirror n he sees the irresistible taani standing rite infrnt of him her eyes closed he gazes at her luscious pink lips that are shivering and he feels a sudden urge to do something .
He removes locks of her hair from her left ear n brings them near her right ear brushing her back in process , brings his lips really close to her left ear and says in this most husky hawt voice - ' u look beautiful '
And walks away and just when taani opens her eyes not able to find him suddenly takes along breath , her face totally hot and red .

Everyone arrives at the party and start enjoying and dancing and just having fun , Rey dressed in faded black jeans n black shirt looks amazingly desirable .Day Dreaming

Taani comes out and everyone stares at her in surprise

Swayam - ye meri hee behen haina ?

Rinni - taani tum swayam ke behen hona ?

Vicky - swayam teri behen itni achi dikh sakti hai ?

Taani *blushing* Sharon - see I told u na u will look amazing

Rey lost in taani thinks of asking her for a dance and just when he takes one step further he sees Shivam grabbing taani's arm and taking her to the dance floorDisapprove

shivam and taani dancing wid rest of the couples .
Rey holding his glass of coke staring at taani and shivam feeling helplessly jealous

Song - dil sambhal ja zara phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu

Taani constantly looks at her n rey returns the looks
And suddenly he sees shivam moving his hands on taani"s back and pulls her very close on seeing this Rey explodes n breaks the glass in his handAngry

Sharon immed comes to rey - rey what happned ? Are u ok ?

Rey - ya m fine m sorry meine realize nahi kiya

Sharon - ok u go to my room I'll get u first aid

*swayam and rest of the guys suddenly call sharon * on seeing this taani leaves shivam and tells him shez coming from the washroom
She goes to sharon and says - aap yahan enjoy karo and mujhe first aid box dedo I'll see rey

Sharon - taani thanku so much . Here take the frst aid

Taani goes to the room and sees rey sitting there wid this hand bleeding profusely

Taani takes his hand but he pulls back , taani finally struggles and takes his hand

Taani - rey aap har baar apne ko chhot kyun pahunchate ho ?

Rey - taaki tum mujhe har baar first aid doLOL

Taani - ji ?

Rey *chuckles* - kuch nahi

Taani giving frst aid to rey , rey is lost looking at her , looking at those puppy eyes , cute cheeks and hot desirable she looked tonight , he thinks to himself * how can she be happy with shivam ? *
Suddenly he sees a lock of her troubling her again n again and he puts that at the back of her ear n suddenly taani looks at rey and they both get lost in each other's eyes . After 5 mins of intense eye lock taani breaks and saysDay Dreaming

Taani - ye hogaya hai

Rey - thanku

*taani starts to get up n walk away suddenly rey pulls her hand n stops her*

Rey - taani mujhe kuch puchna hai

Taani - jee bataiye

Rey - are u happy wid shivam ?

Taani * shocked* - rey aap kyun?

Rey - taani I asked u something , are u happy wid ur boyfriend ?

*taani feeling nervous*

*looking at taani rey is just not able to control himself*
Coming close to taani ( taani doesn't take steps backward :p ) he comes really close to her his body touching her's and -

*strokes her cheeks* - agar shivam ye karta hai tou tum comfortable hoti ho?

Taani not able to face Rey shuts her eyes shivering

Rey * strokes her hand from her arm to palm entangles his fingers into hers * - how do u feel whn he does that ?

* strokes her lips * slowy kisses her forehead and his husky voice says - do u feel the same whn he does this ?

Taani - rey s..s..h..shivam ye sab * rey puts his finger on her lips*

*kisses both her eyelids* first kisses her left cheek and then right one*
Brings his lips close to her's inches apart,  she can feel his lips close to her's , can feel his warm breath on her face . Desires explode in both of them ...

Rey - has he ever done this to u ?

*just when he is about to bring his lips on her's into a beautiful kiss he pictures how he saw shivam stroking her back n pulling her close to him * he immediately gets agitated n turns his back on her and says

Rey - jao taani tumhara boyfriend tumhari wait kar raha hoga

Taani shocked leaves the room in tearsCry

IF U GUYS LIKED IT AND WANT ME TO UPDATE FURTHER PLEASE DO COMMENT Smile

ITS MY FIRST TIME A BIG SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES IF MADE Tongue

INDEX

PART 2 - PAGE 8
PART 3 - PAGE 12

Edited by zara.92 - 24 September 2012 at 8:41am

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvtareyTanHa-VruShanvrinda-fanpreety_1994Alexandrite91Tia3303mic_meenuaditiaroraPRINCESS19soumyakpadmaja19rheajinistaronefanunnatiaNikitaLuvsTaReyFreakin_girliluvrainaartirbmystery93rockstarriya_26Hardikaanji_reyRia_TaareyfanWhite_FlowersashaTRCharMarfan4everBubblie1490asmamembersamiha_taareyvibhaaaXTaaReyVirManXlovelypriyaABCDesiGirl93worldequalsyouSwenna10shiksha_03dews100zoharocksmaneesha_sankerMissu_TRshamanbkraj-guria-kriti-silhouette-katie_vd4evrchinudollyKaNcHaN_06...Rhythsy...taarey_vrimarPriyanka.saha-SunShineCrazyInfinitiesForum.Maniac...Mallu...KunwarKiDeewanidesigirl_VD...Tansy...PreciousHeart...Ritzy.....dinu..meghasinghsreelu094-PixieDust-FieryLionessAnysia...Natasha...Loveurlife1pixi26angelchand91Breezy-FireFlies.patie...Such...

-PixieDust- IF-Sizzlerz
-PixieDust-
-PixieDust-

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Good attempt..!!
Update soon..!!Thumbs Up

Edited by Ana_Taarey - 23 September 2012 at 2:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HardikaZara_92

sreelu094 IF-Sizzlerz
sreelu094
sreelu094

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
omg zara this is just awesome drClapreally superb Approve

wow u started with a bang drEmbarrassed

this is for u & ur ss

Rose

Edited by sreelu094 - 21 September 2012 at 11:30am

...Rhythsy...Zara_92

KunwarKiDeewani IF-Rockerz
KunwarKiDeewani
KunwarKiDeewani

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zara_92

pixi26angel IF-Sizzlerz
pixi26angel
pixi26angel

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
congrats zara on becoming a senior memberParty...and then SSS...it was fab,awesome,mindblowingClap...i loved it to the coreDay Dreaming...a big hug to u for thisHug...please do update soonBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HardikaasmamemberZara_92

Asha_Tacker IF-Dazzler
Asha_Tacker
Asha_Tacker

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! zara,u r fantastic...tis ws jst 2 awsm & finding short of words to express my flngs aftr rdng such a mesmerizing SS...Hugplz plz update it further.will be waiting.u made TAREY fans so happy.lovd ur wrkBig smile

HardikaZara_92

...Ritzy... IF-Sizzlerz
...Ritzy...
...Ritzy...

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
res

---Edited---

OMG Zara...Hug I just really flattered on your writing skills and imagination..Clap
You used the upcoming Dance camp concept, I really loved it ... and Sharon is sho shweet , always ready to help Taani..Big smile

Freaking Hawt Taani in black dress with hawtie Rey *Blush*

and the last part was freaking hawt..TaaRey were So Close Blushing Wow Loved it to the core ..

PLz Update soon Day Dreaming

Edited by RitikaLoveAmar - 21 September 2012 at 12:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zara_92

..dinu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..dinu..
..dinu..

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
next part jaldi karo yaar!!Cryi know is i shouldnt ask this soon..par kya kare..taarey ki paagli to hai im..

it was amazing..beyond words! loved it..Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HardikaasmamemberZara_92

Go to top