Forum Active Andolan- Join In! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 27

..Bournville..

Coolbie

..Bournville..

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
hum lazy hain to kya hua hum busy hain ROFL
ok on a serious note, jo ki main khud rarely hoti hun, Tongue forum will be acitve from next week i m sure. frankly this week was more of fights, but as per the new promo, rohan and muskaan are going to get the first hint about their past next week, so i m sure things are going to gather momentum now. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SupermagicalAyesha066

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Forum Active Andolan- Join In! (Page 7)" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

annie... ROFL Why are you laughing at my name??AngryLOL
i do hit like button for all the posts and most of the comments i read Embarrassed comment on most of the posts Big smile  Good Bachchi.. But you require a PM to do so!! See Today for ExampleAngry

i play GOTW also LOL DOTW... i think i didnt see that thread Confused will take part in that too... i really wish to spam but this college Angry will join in for that too very soon LOL  Sure will be waiting!!LOL

i appreciate ur effort guys...Thumbs Up (this forum is lazier than meAngry) Seriously.. Imagine me making Posts.. The forum is in serious trouble!LOL

u have to first punish that prima.. she dsnt like my comments Cry Ya i'll Punish aane do Ladki ko.. We all Will punish her!!LOL

m a good bachi Dancing CongoLOL

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noiiin

really LOL you have to visit D3 forum there are alot of fights n warnings every second topic gets closed I guess its because there are 3 main couples so the fanbase of the couples keep fighting its no more funny Ermm I guess its normal 4 shows with more than 1 couple that arguments are created ...
hope this forum stays calm n a peacefull place Big smile but still activ Big smile
When i used to be in D3 forum like long back.. It was the same situation there too as it is here now!!

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .NoOn.

awo thanx 4 dz post dear v rlly needed
da damkhis R ROFLROFLROFL
bty v need also to comment @ popular cast members profile so der rank increase 2  like aamna's & raqesh & aamer nd odr members of HJNH

Hasne k liye nahi Di thi Dhamki..LOL
Yup Thats a gud point.. I'll add that too Soon!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.NoOn.

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyahmt

long post about activity...LOL loved it..
i'm srry i 'm busy with exams..and i will be active here after oct 1st week..
and one more thing..we need more comments in all telly buzz realted to HJNH ..its very few now..we hav 3 tb this week..can't expect a week like this always
LOL Will see to it that you are!!LOL
Yup we do we all are regularly commenting.. Well You can also make a post on that topic and urge everyone to focus on that topic!!Embarrassed

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazykiller

Quite crazy ! But i'l post on threads i like.
Hmm But atleast Post dear!!Tongue

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

Ayesha ... tum kitno par nazar rakhogi   LOL
Main akeli kahan Hu?? Committee isiliye toh bani hai!!LOL

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..dishu..

hum lazy hain to kya hua hum busy hain ROFL
ok on a serious note, jo ki main khud rarely hoti hun, Tongue forum will be acitve from next week i m sure. frankly this week was more of fights, but as per the new promo, rohan and muskaan are going to get the first hint about their past next week, so i m sure things are going to gather momentum now. 
Oh God.. Aaj ka din sahi me kuch khaas hai.. Dishu is replying on a topic made by me.. The now Lazy dishuLOL And that to serious.. Hmm We'll see how much it gets active!!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.