Hongey Judaa Na Hum

Forum Active Andolan- Join In! (Page 26)

Post Reply New Post

Page 26 of 27

CrazzyBusy

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazzyBusy

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Awesome Post Annie...
really guys plzzz do press the like button and comment
it really does helps the forums and really motivates the updater of either pic, WU, Vid Update, and any fan fic, or even articles...its really makes them feel like yes people are reading to what they are posting and liking it...so plzzz to make this forums active we can at least do this much for those who are trying to put their precious time for us to give us Picture, WU, VId updates and stories...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha066

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Forum Active Andolan- Join In! (Page 26)" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Quietude

IF-Rockerz

Quietude

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Thanx Annie for this one hope forum rating picks again.

Guys please be more active hjnhians create more topics it will help the chaska ratings.

My like button stopped working consider a like in it

Edited by MatteFinish - 06 October 2012 at 11:31pm

Ayesha066

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Good andolan post..

Ayesha066

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazykiller

Ok . Where u from? How old r u? Which shows u like?
Oh God.. inne saare questions.. I'm from India.. 18.. and There are lot to list.. 3 of them.. PKYEK TBP and HJNH!!LOL

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mariam94

Awesome Post Annie...
really guys plzzz do press the like button and comment
it really does helps the forums and really motivates the updater of either pic, WU, Vid Update, and any fan fic, or even articles...its really makes them feel like yes people are reading to what they are posting and liking it...so plzzz to make this forums active we can at least do this much for those who are trying to put their precious time for us to give us Picture, WU, VId updates and stories...

Thanx Dear.. But You have to help us!! TongueHmm.. Well summaries Mariam.. But i want first you doing it.. I've seen you liking the Post and Running away!!LOL

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MatteFinish

Thanx Annie for this one hope forum rating picks again.

Guys please be more active hjnhians create more topics it will help the chaska ratings.

My like button stopped working consider a like in it
Okay.. If your like button stops working like this at wrong time.. Eat somebody's head in the DT sectionLOL

Oh your welcome it was my job as an HJNHian.. Oh I've seen you creating liking commenting toics.. Can't ask more than that.. Big smile

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Good andolan post..
Thanks But do help us!!

Krrish4You

.Naruto.

IF-Stunnerz

.Naruto.

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha066

Originally posted by krazykiller

Ok . Where u from? How old r u? Which shows u like?

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9900ff">Oh God.. inne saare questions.. I'm from India.. 18.. and There are lot to list.. 3 of them.. PKYEK TBP and HJNH!!LOL</font>
nice meting u ji.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.