Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: anjali.K

AyeshaπŸ€—, see I am a good bacha😳. I make posts, hit like button on others and comment also.

Good.. So You are eligible to get in the committee and Grill The others!!πŸ˜†
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Originally posted by: naksh01

i am a daily viewer of this show...

Yes You are.. But please also Be active in the Forum Make posts, Hit like and Comment. That is what we are asking!
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIZK6

Wow ... You vampires are very good at giving dhamkis   πŸ˜†

Oh Thanks Fiz.. We used to get Dhamkis and We also Used to Give Dhamki's.. Ab Ghee seedhi ungli se nai Nikli toh tedhi toh karni padegi nah..!!!πŸ˜† U Better Join it
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hailla...ek aur dhamki? Ok from next week pakka i ll try to comment on every post chahe nonsense bt i ll comment
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Noiiin

nicee post I like your effort 4 making the forum active πŸ˜‰

I don't make many topics because I mostly watch the epi on next day or all epis together on weekend don't have much time durring week and I have to watch it online ... so can't make
and I reply late because I avoid to read the posts because I don't want spoilers suspence khatam hojaye ga 😳 so sorry but I try my best and always comment when I read a topic 

Thanks.. But Its for our own benefit!!
Oh But whenever you feel Like Making a Post Make it.. Be it on anything.. U can Atleast Take part In Forum activities like DOTW Or MOTW..
And someday When you actually See the epi.. U can make a Post.. No Harm in it!!πŸ˜›
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Havvii

Hailla...ek aur dhamki? Ok from next week pakka i ll try to comment on every post chahe nonsense bt i ll comment

Reporting karne wale Post Pe nai.. Jo ache post hai.. On a sensible topic On That.. On Every Post.. I'll Keep an Eye on u.. beware.. Morcha Committee is Watching!!πŸ˜†
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ayesha  ... if you think this forum is quiet then you should have been on the Maryada forum πŸ˜†
I joined IF later, but there were never any problems, fights or warnings. AdiYa Jannat moved very fast, then slowed down after the consummation happened 😳 and the focus was on other tracks. Then picked up again when they split.
But overall it picked up again when Aditya was being a jerk 

I dont like threads which move too fast, cant keep up  πŸ˜†

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Ayesha  ... if you think this forum is quiet then you should have been on the Maryada forum πŸ˜†
I joined IF later, but there were never any problems, fights or warnings. AdiYa Jannat moved very fast, then slowed down after the consummation happened 😳 and the focus was on other tracks. Then picked up again when they split.
But overall it picked up again when Aditya was being a jerk 

I dont like threads which move too fast, cant keep up  πŸ˜†

Well I have been to Maryada Forums.. But Juz to watch the epis that i missed..
But you should have been to PKYEK Forum.. There catching with each Topic was like running a Marathon.. Thats why we like to see Forum as Bhara bhara.. wierd posts.. Serious posts, Funny Post, Unnecessary posts to reports.. Fights and then Patch ups.. I like all That.. aise Silent me Bore ho jate hai.. No Friends no Masti!!
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ayesha066

Well I have been to Maryada Forums.. But Juz to watch the epis that i missed..
But you should have been to PKYEK Forum.. There catching with each Topic was like running a Marathon.. Thats why we like to see Forum as Bhara bhara.. wierd posts.. Serious posts, Funny Post, Unnecessary posts to reports.. Fights and then Patch ups.. I like all That.. aise Silent me Bore ho jate hai.. No Friends no Masti!!

Why didnt you join the Maryada forum then?
We had fun, infact since there were less of us we all became one happy family. I miss them all. There was no need for mods. πŸ˜‰ 

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Why didnt you join the Maryada forum then?
We had fun, infact since there were less of us we all became one happy family. I miss them all. There was no need for mods. πŸ˜‰ 

I never got free from PKYEK..
And Besides i only used to watch when an interesting track was on!!πŸ˜›
Aww.. well Our forum there was So much fuss that we coudn't have survived wiyhout a mod.. But then we all were also a Happy Family.. We all Used to fight but at the end of the day.. Become united.. And you know our Mods were so understanding.. We had Lot of fun with them!!πŸ˜†