Forum Active Andolan- Join In!

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Warning-
 Read The post till the end
Hindi Translation- Ye post Aakhri tak Read Karo
Spanish- Leer esta entrada hasta el final
Sorry I've used google translate if anything is wrong i'm totally not the Culprit its Google  Translate πŸ˜†

So Guys.. I have seen that there is very less activity in the forum.. 
Even when there were such beautiful scenes in past few days.. Blushing Couple

There were hardly any posts and only a few members were really active..
Look at the intro corner according to it there are around 120 members in the forum
Still have you all seen the response all the posts in the forum have get..?😲

So Looking at the seriousness of the matter on the forum Me(Ayesha) and My friends (Pratz and Romi)
Have planned to open a

Active Forum Andolan

And The Active Morcha Committee shall see to it that the Forum is active Everybody active in the forum is a part of this committee by default.. After all we are HJNHians..πŸ€—

Guys on  serious note i would like to tell you that-
When you like and comment on a post. It really Encourages the topic maker to keep writing..
Its like a reward for them for their efforts..

And this Message cum warning is to those people who are silent stalkers-
Hereby i give u a warning.. Don't feel shy express your views Good or bad.. But don't just read a post and ignore.😑

Agli baar aise kisi ka post ignore kiya aur agar humari team ne aapko pakad liya..
Toh yaad Rakhna Humko kisi ka khoon choosne me koi problem nai hai..πŸ˜†
After all we are no less than Vampires or Dracula's..

Now a warning to those people who like a post and runaway-

Our Morcha will make the effort to personally stalk you all and force you to comment..
So if you want to get rid of us simply hit like and comment on posts.πŸ˜‰

Now for the people who comment and don't hit like-
See its for your and TM's benefit too.
After all TM should also be awarded a special place in the Hall Of Fame for his efforts nah..

Aur humara ek naara bhi hai..
'Agar like karoge toh hi like milega'

Like all posts varna
Well the Comittee hasn't planned something.. Baadme sochke we shall Inform you about it..  πŸ˜†

But take it as a Dhamki.. A sweet Dhamki
And also as a requestπŸ˜ƒ

And also Participate in DOTW and GOTW .. I can assure you its a lot of Fun!😳

And Guys Keep Hitting the CM so that our forums Rank always increases and never shall it decrease so that we reach the top.
It you don't know what is Chaska Meter Please click on the Topic Below.
Our Friend Natasha Has made Efforts to explain it with pictures

Guys a Tip to increase Forum Ranking-
Rate & Comment on all the articles related to the show all the videos. This helps in increasing its Ranking

Now I want to know how many People are with me and my friends.. And Would like to join our Andolan?

P.S- Hit Like Reply and Then don't go stay in the forum.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Ayesha066 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

I know we are repeatedly asking for the same thing...that like press kro commnets post kro TM ko encourage kro...belive us guys its benefitting us personally (we have many other methods πŸ˜†) we just want to see as active as other forums. Now many will say its going at a good pace so why this bhashan and all things...lemme tell you this place is no more that active as it was in first 2-3 days...πŸ˜•.

On serious note we ourself dont like doing Balh Blah all the time...but for forum activity are doing and its a sincere request to all ghost memebrs...PRESS AND COMMENT.

If possible make new posts...i know there are many who would like to but are hesistant to do so coz of members reaction...all are very friendly comeout of your confot zone and start making interesting posts πŸ˜›
Edited by romaila - 11 years ago
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oye upar ke dhasu post padhi na.. dekha.. ham kitna sochte hai forum ke liye tum sab bhi socho..aur pana activity level forum pai badhao.. varna we are really like that above mention.. we will never leave you untile you all are agree and do active in forum.. Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kya Khicchdi paka Rahe ho dono.. I'm Leaving.. Will Return after and Hour When u'll not be here!!πŸ˜†
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜•annie itna bada post 🀣i agree posting a comment and pressing like does encourage the tm i will try to reply on every topic cant promise 😳  Edited by --Rashu-- - 11 years ago
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

this is my dbba..I book mine..🀣🀣

edit-
whats this?😲...a full long post only for dhamki?😲..main to bekar main apna time weast kia..πŸ₯±...n yeh kya Morcha?how original..pls not here..pehle Nishi the Andolan kari kam thi kya jo ek aur aa gayi..pls mujhe pe rehem khao n yeh Morcha karne ka idea tyag do..😭..
btw Ashu mujhe kis catagory main dalogi?πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Edited by deboleena.manna - 11 years ago
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha066

Kya Khicchdi paka Rahe ho dono.. I'm Leaving.. Will Return after and Hour When u'll not be here!!πŸ˜†

khichdi pak gyi hai n its posted as well...m sure ek hour k baad b situation will remain same 🀣
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

this is my dbba..I book mine..🀣🀣

edit-
whats this?😲...a full long post only for dhamki?😲..main to bekar main apna time weast kia..πŸ₯±...n yeh kya Morcha?how original..pls not here..pehle Nishi the Andolan kari kam thi kya jo ek aur aa gayi..pls mujhe pe rehem khao n yeh Morcha karne ka idea tyag do..😭..
btw Ashu mujhe kis catagory main dalogi?πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Dear its for good...aur jab koi baat pyaar se samjh na aye na t dhamki deni parhti hai πŸ˜† 
Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
my comments itself suggests that am active here, you can ask Romi i visit her every post and those that i find on first page.

P.s: sorry cant like anyone's, there is a problem in like icon.
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
AyeshaπŸ€—, see I am a good bacha😳. I make posts, hit like button on others and comment also.