Pavitra Rishta

How Soap Operas work!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Kinjal2987

Groupbie

Kinjal2987

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
So, I have been hearing a lot of bashing, criticising, predictions on the future etc, etc.
I have a lot of things to say, so I will start my train of opinions (Sorry, if it is long)
Oops, I forgot to mention, this is about our beloved ArVi
1) All shows that essay couples will have Love Triangles. For ex. from PR: Shravani, Manav and Archana
                                                                                       From other shows: Arman, Ridhima, Sid

2) In the end, all the actual couples who love each other, get back to together. No matter, if they are married to someone else, or have kids or anything. For example, in DMG, Arman and Ridhuma lived each other, but circumstances seperated them. Riddhima got married to Sid twice, but in the end, love showed its true colour, and they got back together. From PR, Archana and Manav were seperated for 18 yrs, but did that get in the middle of them getting back together.

So, I think that our ArVi will get back together sooner or later. I mean, in the end everything will be fine. Also, I have thought of the future track a little too.

In the next couple of weeks, Soham's identity will be revealed and he will join the D Family. Meanwhile, Purvi will meet Sameer regarding her case and Sameer will fall for her. Then, Sameer will ask Purvi's Han in marriage, and Purvi will say Yes for her parents, and then it will be revealed that she's pregnant, and Archu will give her a couple if slaps, then it will be revealed that its Arjun's baby. Then, I have a lt of things in my mind that could happen. I want to know your opinions in the track after all this.

Thank you for reading, and please reply and sorry if you don't like my pregnancy track, but that is the only thing I think will reunite ArVi, because Ovi won't do any type of sacrifice in this birth.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyJShivzonanLinda25ashvikluverrr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How Soap Operas work!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zonan

IF-Dazzler

zonan

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
I think she is carrying Arjun's child in her womb right now..
But maybe not...
She is too innocent.

I don't know...

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
i dnt think dat ekta will show pregnancy angle here...
coz purvi is as said archana's shadow..so she would not anything dat would be against her sanskaars...m nt against it but only my POV...and also if purvi's pregnancy here is reuniting arvi den what's the use...i personally want both of dem to realize their BIG mistake..and den reunion after both of dem realize dat they cant live widout each other...also after this atleast purvi will not take arjun for granted and think his rank will surely increase in her priority list...lol...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shk281adittyJShivzonan

Linda25

IF-Sizzlerz

Linda25

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
sanskar ,sanskar , sanskar / sanskar / sanskar/ sanskar / sanskar /

without sanskar  is they carry other any things ??? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zonan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top