Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged

Recap

> First came  sombazaar ki Rani,Rashi.. Then came Kathiawaad ki real duplicate Rani, Kokila ...THen came Neighborhood ki Pagal Rani ,Savitha ben...cvs ne toh kal, chappar phaad ke de diya!!!
Tongue

> Kathiawaad ki Rani wants a special haar... seen in one special banjaaran's hand
Wink

> At last Savitha ben can not handle the suspense and landed herself in to modi bhavan
LOL

> The modi drama almost went out of hands , but with urmi's special skills and creativity, she made  all-on -sudden imported savitha ben into nutcase!!
LOL

> Garodia bhai all set for the haar hunt!!Smile

The haar hunt

Garodia bhai, very hungry and extremely angry..
Shocked how he would not be?!!!Shocked he order his cook to make chai and fafda yesterday and till now it's not came out of the kitchen!!!ShockedAngry So he himself went to  get the very shy chai and fafda out of the kitchen!WinkTongue Thank god ki by the time he reached kitchen, dhawal bhai brought the fafda and Ahem put them in the plate ..Otherwise Sevak Ram would have been Deadtoday...Tongue With his tea and fafda, Garodia bhai went out side  to read the book 'How to find a banjaaran in the crowded city?', that he brought on the way back from the Raj bhavan TongueBut outside another kalakaari was cooking to its glory... Dhawal bhai on phone all excited!!LOL

D: Kya baat keh rahi hai aap?!!! mil gayi?!!! sach mein mil gayi?!!!
Shocked...  Bilkul waissawaala hai na?!! .Smile...ok then you go right now and buy it... you do not worry about the cost...  woh jithna kahe uthna de do.. Teek hai.. mein rekhtha hoon Big smile

Then he started singing and dancing with joy!
Dancing seeing all this , Garodia bhai was quite convinced that it was all about the haar...Tongue

G: with whom you were talking to?!!!
Smile is it about the banjaaran and her haar?!!!Big smile

D: Banjaaran?!!! haar?!!!! no no no.. that was my friend.. woh kya hai na, i lost one of  the silver button of my special kurtha... she called me to tell that she found a matching one in one shop... ooohhooo.. I am sooo happy
Dancing

G: Hatt!!!!
Angryand stop dancing... No dancing in my house!!!!Angry

As he goes back , Dhawal's phone ring again..

D: Hello fayi...  Kya baat keh rahi hai aap?!!!mil gayi?!!! sach mein mil gayi?!!!Big smile

Garodia did not pay any attention as he was fooled once!!!
Tongue

D: Wohi banjaaran hai na fayi?!! waissa waala hi haar hai na?!!! Big smile

On that garodia full stop and on red alert
Tongue
D: You go fast and buy that haar, then sell that to Rani sahiba  at muhmaangi keemat Big smileBig smile

At the other end Urmi is not so impressed with his acting and expressions... so Dhawal tries again!!!Wink

D: Kya aap abhi jaa rehi hai?!!! very good very good...
Dancing

After hearing their conversation, Garodia bhai made some mental kalakaari and ran to Rajpal nagar to see  his love
Tonguehe knocked her door

U: Who is that?!!!Shocked

Gar: It's me my love .. tumhari garu... Please open the door...
Embarrassed

U:  Why do you come now after breaking my heart into 1000 pieces?!!!
Cry

Gar: I will take all those pieces and make 2 hearts for you. so that even if one is broken, you will be having another one beating
Big smileAnd I will not take any extra charges for the extra heart too...Smile free... free... free!!! plz open the door Big smile

U:   No  i can not forget how you insulted me and my love!!!
Tongue

Gar: I am sorry for all those  moments i made you feel  bad... i made you feel unworthy of being the queen of my kalakaari world...
Confused

U:Sorry and you?!!! I dont believe this!!!
Shocked

Gar: I swear on you ,my draling.. I am very sorry
Unhappy

U: Not on me!!!
Shocked wanna kill me?!!!Angry

Gar : chalo, kalakaari ki kassam
Embarrassed

On that the kalakaari queen has to open the door!!!Wink After much coaxing and  for 50% of the profit urmi agrees to take him to the banjaaran for the haar..Tongue With a heart bubbling with happiness, Garodia go back to his home and  with 'cash cash' dreams he waited for Urmi's call..Tongue. At last she called and said the lady is in the temple.. Garodia rush to the temple with Dhawal bhai... He looked here.. he looked there.. he looked every where!!!  But no banjaaran Confused

He did not lose his hope... he did not lose  trust in his kalakaari partner..Tongue he went inside the temple and checked each and every women in there!!!LOLLOL I thought  at least one of them would give him a tight slap!!!Tongue Me disappointed .. so was Garodia bhai!!Tongue he called Urmi and said banjaaran is not there!!!.ShockedAngry His words really provoked  The kalakaari queen..Ouch To the ultimate pleasure of Urmi, he again said 'I am sorry I am sorry.. jaane doo... hota hai, chodo bhi.. jane do'!!!LOL Then Urmi said  the lady is in a jewellery shop , 2 mins away from the temple... Garodia again ran like a missile to the shop LOL There he made a drama and got thrown out of there too!!Ouch He again called Urmi

G: Are you playing with me?!!! there is no such women in that shop either!!!Angry

U: Which shop you are gone?!!Smile

G: The shop in the left side of the temple!!!Angry

U: Who told you to go to left?!!!Shocked The shop i said is in the right side of the temple!!Tongue

G: ShockedAngry Ok, now you stay on the line and tell me what to do?!!Smile

U: Ok then walk ahead... keep walking until the signal..Smile

Garodia walks...

U: Now bend down and touch your toes..

Garodia bends down and touch his toes

U: Now cross the road

Garodia cross the road...

U: now turn around and touch your nose , Then blink three times... and jump  2 times and do bhangra...Smile

Garodia did so...

U: Now cross the road again and keep walking...

G: KYA?!!!! ShockedThen why did you ask me to cross it in the first place?!!!Angry

U: Just like that...Tongue Aap ka tummy bahar aa reha hai toh thoda exercise bhi ho jaye Wink

G:AngryAngry

U: Now you go ahead and  look up for the board Embarrassed

he looks up

G: It's coffin shop!!!Ouch

U:Yes!! Now you go inside and buy one coffin , go back home and sleep in that as the lady is gone back home !!!Tongue

G: Grrr...AngryAngry ... Ok fine enough of jokes.. where is she living ? I will go and buy the haar Big smile

U:She lives near my house!!!Wink

At that point Garodia bhai was really feeling like eating  her raw!!!!Dead Anyways he rushed to Rajpal nagar ... Urmi took him to the banjaaran lady's house... But the Haar seems to be a hot property in the town..Wink when Garodia and Urmi reached there, already one deal discussion was going on with parag -chirag  jewelers (PC jewelers) !!!Shocked  they where almost fixed the rate at 5 lacs...

G:I want the haar.. I want the haar... so 8 lacs...Tongue

PC: 10 lacs

G:Ithna paissa?!!!!Shocked toh teek hai you take it!!!Cry

Everyone shocked as they did not expect Garodia to back off so easily...  ShockedUrmi gave him  a word push.. Pc taunt him... nothing worked Shocked.. so Urmi messaged  Jigar, the bajaaran son to come and save the drama... WinkJigar comes with a  falling mustache Shocked He announced  that this haar is of 13 lacs  and dont sell below that...Tongue It was soo funny to see how Hetal fixed his mustache with mera acha bacha.. mere  sona bacha' type dialogues!!!LOL Hearing  the announcement ,the auction continue... until Garodia said the magical number 15 lacs!!!! Big smileHe paid the money on the spot and left with the very special expensive haar!!Wink 

That night Garodia bhai could not sleep...Tongue His very small heart can not take that much happiness that, i prayed  usko heart attack na ho jaye'!!!Wink he stood in front of the  mirror and  started blabbering about the haar and the profit he is gonna make!!!

G: Rani sahiba ko jo haar chahiye tha, woh haar tumhe milgaya!!!Big smile

ME: Ofcourse you got it... Smile

G: It does not matter that I had to give 15 lacs for it..Big smile

ME: Oh that's quite cheap actually!!Tongue

G: I will sell it to Rani sahiba for 30 lacs...Big smile

ME: huuuhhhuuu but only If she buys it!!!Wink

G: 15 lacs profit.. whole mine!!!

ME: YOU CHEAT!!!! what about Urmi?!!! She helped U in finding the Haar!ShockedAngry

G: Now with  this profit and the profit from Achaar business, no one can stop me from becoming a crorepathi!!!!Dancing

ME: Now no one can stop you from becoming ROADPATHI!!!!DancingLOL

Around the Modi house

>I already started missing this cute Sevak ram...Unhappy Loved Ahem in this new avatar Smile

> Just loved Dhawal bhai' having fun  seeing the desperate Garodia bahi Wink

> Urmi really acted like she is really getting 50% of the haar business profit ClapClap

> LOved Urmi making Garodia run here and there LOL

>Loved Jigar in Rajasthani dress up.. he was damn cute in that!!!LOL

> Hetal ben really out done her banjaaran role...Clap Loved the way she corrected Jigar's fallen mooch Tongue

> I almost thought Parag bhai will call hetal ben  mota bhabhi.. afterall it is modis' blooper drama!Wink

> Loved the way parag and chirag fanned  in unison!!LOL Really it was hard for them to act ...LOL

> Loved the cute Gohem hug... .Embarrassed. I was scared that, Garodia bhai will drop in from no where and get a shock seeing his servants having a chipku moment in his holy kitchen!!!! LOL

> Thanks to achaar, everyone in SNS except Kinjal got a little screen space!!!Tongue

Precap

Garodia bhai reaches to Rajbhavan... but the board changed.Shocked.. house same...Shocked He is on the road.. accompanied by pagalpan ki Rani...LOL who is ruling the roads!! Winknow ROADPATHI ko aur koi mil saktha bhi hai kya?!!!Tongue

Smile A like or comment will not hurt Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_-nilani-basuanasuyamona05Guggulfarheen.raji-dipsy80-ShaunSAXarinaNazimKiDewaniDivineDarknessSoni.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The haar hunt!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

farheen.raji

IF-Dazzler

farheen.raji

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
awesomeThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Ponny your timing was perfect! Cool

I have been fighting with Revenue Service all day so I needed this blast of laughter to make me feel better! LOL

Thank you! Thumbs Up

Now I have my smile back for the long weekend coming up! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvXarina

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farheen.raji

awesomeThumbs Up

Thank you, farheen Big smile

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Ponny your timing was perfect! Cool

I have been fighting with Revenue Service all day so I needed this blast of laughter to make me feel better! LOL

Thank you! Thumbs Up

Now I have my smile back for the long weekend coming up! LOL

Pleasure is mine, Shaun.Big smile. keep smiling as you have some revenue to fight for !Wink Have nice weekend Big smile

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Awesome Awesome post Ponny...Clap
i can't control my Laughter ROFL i miss ur post badly dearieee Disapprove

U: Who is that?!!!
Gar: It's me my love .. tumhari garu... Please open the door...
Embarrassed ROFL wht love stroy...Thumbs Up

superb episode n superb track... This achar track gives chance to each n every cast members to show his skills...Smile and every cast members doing his bit outstandingly...Hatts of to all cast members Clap

me to going to miss Ahemji's sevekram avtr..Disapprove he looks damm cute in this new look Day DreamingBlushing

Im waiting today episode to watch superb ending of RGB dirty game n His Pachaas tole ki baat...LOL

Edited by -GiNa- - 21 September 2012 at 6:50am

ilike_tv

-nilani-

Goldie

-nilani-

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Clap  nice post Clap

ilike_tv

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
LOL  You have given our couple a new name.  Shy chai and fafda.  a perfect take on the episode. Loved your post as always Ponny'  Long may you continue.Clap

ilike_tv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top