Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
pihu .k11

I so agree wid u on d rule part.. I really wish not to c non dancers in d episode.. Coz dat wud somehow tell dat d3 does includes non dancers too!!
[/QUOTE] we all know, palki can ignore all dancer's but not that girl, so  i just hope that they will atleast stop shivam in this camp otherwise dance will be sidelined in dance camp and we will only get villain-hero and becharil girl track...
[/QUOTE]
You can Never escape from Shirritating😆 . He will be there scratching his neck, doing some  Tashan with Rey . Also you have to witness usual Shirritating - Jelous hero-abla naari track irrespctive of what is the situation Edited by JoshuaD - 11 years ago
swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srishti_SwaRon

@swaron19 Sharon doing classical? I can't believe you still think we'll get that! It's just not in our fate to see Sneha doing classical on D3!! Kya karein, Kismat hi Phooti hai.!

I know srishti but, dil hai ki manta nahi😛
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
In terms of dancing, this is fantastic news... I'm so excited to see our 11 actors' solos but even more excited to see the solos of the selected college dancers... they surely will bring the needed fresh air to the show that have been spoiled by non-dancers new entries...!!

In terms of Swaron, recently I don't take it as a story line coz it lacks a lot of sensibility... but if I take it as separated scenes, then the beauty is still there coz still there r some interesting scenes with interesting performances from TanHa that can't be missed... So, I'm excited to see the actors performances rather than the story line coz it seems the story will remain stagnant for some more time...

Very bad to hear about the injuries... this is the worst thing that may happen for dancers, specially Priyanka's injury... Pri and Maccy both get well soon we love to see ur dances...

I'm not keen to talk about the rest parts of this article... 
Edited by yasri - 11 years ago
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JoshuaD

pihu .k11

I so agree wid u on d rule part.. I really wish not to c non dancers in d episode.. Coz dat wud somehow tell dat d3 does includes non dancers too!!

we all know, palki can ignore all dancer's but not that girl, so  i just hope that they will atleast stop shivam in this camp otherwise dance will be sidelined in dance camp and we will only get villain-hero and becharil girl track...
You can Never escape from Shirritating😆 . He will be there scratching his neck, doing some  Tashan with Rey . Also you have to witness usual Shirritating - Jelous hero-abla naari track irrespctive of what is the situation
cvs too know that they r torturing us thats y they offically named shirrtating
and i think cvs r in love with this two track 
"Shirritating - Jelous hero-bachari girl track" and "swaron mu track"...
 in any track they never leaves this track...

__anonymous__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaron19

I know srishti but, dil hai ki manta nahi😛

Seriously Yaar, Sneha doing classical seems too distant dream to materialize . . . . Aree, when CV cant  sort out the fiasco of "one-arm-distance" rule of SwaRon , then how can we even seek a classical piece from Sneha Kapoor . . . . .😡 
yasri thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagicalShantanu

Seriously Yaar, Sneha doing classical seems too distant dream to materialize . . . . Aree, when CV cant  sort out the fiasco of "one-arm-distance" rule of SwaRon , then how can we even seek a classical piece from Sneha Kapoor . . . . .😡 

Of course Sneha won't perform classical... remember, Sharon is going to perform not Sneha and as per the character sketch Sharon doesn't perform classical dances... this is very logical, I believe...

We only can ask for dream sequence where she can perform classical dance... just like the non-dancers Taani did dance with Rey several dances in her dreams...
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yay . . . . I'm so happy 🥳
ye sab dances ka kitna wait kiya maine
*solo* . . . They gonna kill me 😛
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yasri

<font color="#666600">Of course Sneha won't perform classical... remember, Sharon is going to perform not Sneha and as per the character sketch Sharon doesn't perform classical dances... this is very logical, I believe...</font>

<font color="#666600">We only can ask for dream sequence where she can perform classical dance... just like the non-dancers Taani did dance with Rey several dances in her dreams...</font>

Why not? Sharon is a versatile dancer in the show! So why can't they show her as taking up the challenge or something!
And you know, if CVs consider stretching a Misunderstanding for a month or two as logical then this can sure as hell be logical as well.
And quite frankly, I don't care about logic.! It's a fiction show after all, why does it have to have all the logic in it?
just stating my point.!

yasri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srishti_SwaRon

Why not? Sharon is a versatile dancer in the show! So why can't they show her as taking up the challenge or something!
And you know, if CVs consider stretching a Misunderstanding for a month or two as logical then this can sure as hell be logical as well.
And quite frankly, I don't care about logic.! It's a fiction show after all, why does it have to have all the logic in it?
just stating my point.!

Sharon won't do that because it contradict the Diva image she always want to show... Her ego can not go with classical things... for me, I want to see her classical in dreams until she can get rid of her ego... but this seems to be very far...
Having mu for months is logical and happens in reality... sometimes it may take even years to be solved...
Maybe u don't care about the logic, but there are others who cares... that's why they are complainig about the current track, not due to the dragging but the reasons of such mu doesn't match with Swaron characterizations...