Arjun

Complete FF:ARJUN fights for riya!(pg1,3,4,7,10) (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 17

honeey95

honeey95

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
soo cutte !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aliya_begh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Complete FF:ARJUN fights for riya!(pg1,3,4,7,10) (Page 15)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IshqDewaani

Goldie

IshqDewaani

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap
so cute

aliya_begh

aaw1505

aaw1505

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
sweet

aliya_begh

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaw1505

sweet
thank uHugitne dinno pahele likhata maine,still u cmntd n it,thats soo sweetBig smile

life93

Goldie

life93

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
superb aaliya Thumbs Up that bloody yadav how dare he talk with riyaAngry but our hygiene freak hungru but still  oily food nahi khana... so our arjun " jaha ye teeno saath honge to problem to hogi hi'  he is so predectable about the trio...LOL

aliya_begh

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by life93

superb aaliya Thumbs Upthat bloody yadav how dare he talk with riyaAngrybut our hygiene freak hungru but still oily food nahi khana... so our arjun " jaha ye teeno saath honge to problem to hogi hi' he is so predectable about the trio...LOL
thank u Hug

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
tina :

i remember reading this story as a silent reader months back ..okay now not thrash me for this please ! i remember having a good laugh back then at shree,chottu and riya's antics and specially arjun's comment

arjun:
rathode'jaha ye teeno ek saath ho,waha problm na ho,aise kaise sakta hai..with his'samjhe ya samjhaun' look he leaves from there..

matlab usse bhi pata hai ki yeh teeno cheez kya haiLOL. and trust me as i read the story again months later, i had the same laugh again. that itself proves how much i loved your story. arjun's fight with yadav at the police station was the typical angry young man attitude that he had in the initial days. not that he doesnt have it now, but i find it quite toned down nowadays. the last line of arjun as he parted ways with riya ..mann ko bhaari kar diya, really felt for him at that moment. but overall, i loved your story.

aliya_begh

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
@polly or tani jaise ariya ka end hua uske hisaab se toh mere ff ka end acha haiEmbarrassedriya ke jane ke bd dil tut gaya yrCrywarna maine ye ff continue karne ka socha thaBig smile

Moner_Radio

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.