Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Indian shows runs on trp nd i really wish show gets high trp cz sony already shut dek due to low trp. Show is good nd has a freash aproach i wish its run long
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All these saas bahu shows go on for years as they can come up with one track after another, doesnt matter how silly the track is either.
But with a show like HJNH or any show which  is not saas bahu material  they can only go on  until its purpose is served. Thats why when a show starts depending on the storyline it should be a given a time limit. Now HJNH has only one storyline so this show can finish in a year. This way the PH wont drag the story and it will be interesting all the time, Same with Sajda, that couldnt have gone on for too long either, but it ended in a rush.

I so agree with you hope HJNH does well in trp's they deserve it n seriously too much saas bahu sucks but ya competition is tuff just hope the best Edited by Noiiin - 11 years ago
FIZK6 thumbnail
@Noiiin ... who are you angry at? ðŸ˜•
khanrocks thumbnail
to be honest shows like iss pyar they drag far too much and ive seen far more fustration from viewers then shows that keep in a good pace
Originally posted by: FIZK6

@Noiiin ... who are you angry at? ðŸ˜•

😆 I wanted to say I so agree with you... sry 😆
FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Noiiin

😆 I wanted to say I so agree with you... sry 😆

Its ok   😆