Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Agreed ... 
I hope this Dadi make Adi understand that who is a better choice for him ... 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harish's Mum (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nasha-rox

nasha-rox

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
mayb harishs mum gets paya tgetha

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Hmmm I wonder what the new addiction is Wink

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
I wish Dadi make Adi understand Pankhu is perfect for him

But dont pin much hopes on Puppet Kumar

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
I'm sure Avantika will try and keep Adi away from her as she doesnt want him around anyone apart from herself! Angry But Pankhu will persuade Adi to talk to his Dadi and also get to know her better maybe in the process of that she may think Panhku is Adi's would be wife and not Latika! I mean when she does come to Diwan Mansion I think Panhku will touch her feet etc greet her in and Latika wont because she said she wont in the contract. Then his Dadi will get the feeling she is the one! She probs will find out and then try and persuade Adi that Pankhuri is the most suitable for you! Embarrassed Its going to be a rocking track and I hope she turns out positive and hopefully tables will turn! But one thing I'm scared about is Shivam still being around I know their misunderstandings have cleared and he repsects Pankhu's decision but Mama and Mami are not just gunna sit around they wont let it all be happy happy! Confused But the track is good with potential! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.