Anandi and Jagya of 'Balika Vadhu' are dating in r - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Just another 21 yr old starlet enjoying all the attention & publicity! That pic & the look (on P's face) is so meant for the media! Being clingy, feely with costars is the in thing. Esp when the pretty young things have to be overdressed all the time & be the perfect coy, dutiful bahus😉...just let them have fun & chill...& display their Bollywood potential😃
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
she is so partyholic that she never misses but enjoys giving gossip segmenst to media and we people too ,what nice pose prats u give but u sizzle more with sid 
Kurup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
After reading this topic, I dont know wat to speak even.  I am falling short of words yaaar...Guys prats is in  glam world and she being a partyholic wats wrong in attending parties and if she meets her very own costar in that party wats wrong in taking a snap together.  They ahve been working together for ages now and spent most of the time on sets so obviously they could b frnz right.  if at all she and sashank has an affair wats the big deal yaar.  Its her personnal life, live it to her...Y r v making a scene on it.  Dont know if this topic made by Lady_L is a media hyped one or her own, but watever i feel sorry for Prats for being in the limelight for wrong reasons...Truly my POV...No offence to anyone who agree with this topic.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
She can date whoever she wants.

But one thing she looks really good in the picture.
shashalover thumbnail
If that is really true i wiil be the most happy person on the world :)))But i don t think that is tru:(
lady_L thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kurup

After reading this topic, I dont know wat to speak even.  I am falling short of words yaaar...Guys prats is in  glam world and she being a partyholic wats wrong in attending parties and if she meets her very own costar in that party wats wrong in taking a snap together.  They ahve been working together for ages now and spent most of the time on sets so obviously they could b frnz right.  if at all she and sashank has an affair wats the big deal yaar.  Its her personnal life, live it to her...Y r v making a scene on it.  Dont know if this topic made by Lady_L is a media hyped one or her own, but watever i feel sorry for Prats for being in the limelight for wrong reasons...Truly my POV...No offence to anyone who agree with this topic.

Topic is made by me, not the article. I'm just delivering current articles.  However, true or not doesn't really matter. The media is interested in Prat, and that's good for her career.
Mikey21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣Lagta he Pratt ki choice bahot  kharab he. Shashank ( jagya) .chiee...🤣
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i always used to think that shashank treats prats as his sister...whenever i saw any interview of them ðŸ˜› ðŸ¤£...but this news has opened my eyes now 😆

they r looking so cute! 😆...and prats is looking stunning..se*y legs!  ðŸ˜†
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hope this is true😊 .They are of the same age grp (Shashank is 25-26 I think) and look good together.
mansimat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Reported!

Originally posted by: angt

i hope shanky do not have such ugly choice chiee