Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
If you haven't seen the old nachle ve episode with suhasi here it is love her dancingSmile

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karsuhrechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suhasi dancing" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
I already watched it a long time back and Suhasi is a very good dancer Clap and i have seen all her performances and i must say that she is natural and graceful dancer Thumbs Up and she is one of the best dancer on tellywood Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_karanabha

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karsuh

I already watched it a long time back and Suhasi is a very good dancer Clap and i have seen all her performances and i must say that she is natural and graceful dancer Thumbs Up and she is one of the best dancer on tellywood Big smile

She is so good in this video with her dancer and doesn't make much mistakes i wish i could dance like herSmile  she is very graceful and always better then the person next to her remember in mere dholna too good! is there any other rare performances which havent been seen much?

karsuh

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Yes that's true and all her other performances were for all the awards show and also do you remember i think it was about two years ago where  Zee dance show DID where she made an appearance with the other  leads like Ankita,Sushant and others too and she danced with one of the dancers and it was choreographed by Remo D'Souza and it was so good Thumbs UpClap i was so bowled over by her dancing Big smileWink

love_karanabha

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karsuh

Yes that's true and all her other performances were for all the awards show and also do you remember i think it was about two years ago where  Zee dance show DID where she made an appearance with the other  leads like Ankita,Sushant and others too and she danced with one of the dancers and it was choreographed by Remo D'Souza and it was so good Thumbs UpClap i was so bowled over by her dancing Big smileWink

I admire so many of her performances and i also tryed to dance like her which was a failLOL
i think i remember but it has been so long since ive seen the idea do you know where it is ! i love her dancing can't get enough of itSmile

karsuh

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Me too and i really miss her dancing and waiting for her to make a comeback soon,so that we can see more of her performance on tv Big smile

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Yes remember how she said she wanted to be a dancer so dance is her first love and shes also a madhuri fanSmile i wish they took her in jhalak dikhla jaa she said she wanted to participate in a interview

karsuh

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Jesh Smile

love_karanabha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top