Fan Fictions

ArIya group ff:We wear the Mask up ch9 pg19pms l8 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 23

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
amazing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArIya group ff:We wear the Mask up ch9 pg19pms l8 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fiza28

IF-Rockerz

Fiza28

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kgmu86

no precap but nice one as story is moving it seems like rathore is riya ex bf

yup no precap but we will update soon Big smile

_mahi_

Fiza28

IF-Rockerz

Fiza28

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

hmmm very interesting...
Dont know have got a feeling Riya and Rathore are connected somehow...
Stil was very happy that Arjun n Riya have managed to work it out somehowEmbarrassed, please do tell us more about the missing 3 years and who's the father of Ri's Yuvi????
Please update soonSmile

sure dear we will tell u everythingtaht has ahppeninthe coming chapters  and as for yuvi lets wait and see

_mahi_

Fiza28

IF-Rockerz

Fiza28

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

wow

that mean rathore and riya had any past...this is quite intresting
hey the way arjun called riya 'biwi' in remind me RK from serial madhubala this is good i love it

yup i love rk saying biwi n i wanted  arjun to say it haye infact i want my husband to say that when im marriedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aqua_marine_mahi_kaveriw2008

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fiza28

Originally posted by kaveriw2008

wow

that mean rathore and riya had any past...this is quite intresting
hey the way arjun called riya 'biwi' in remind me RK from serial madhubala this is good i love it

yup i love rk saying biwi n i wanted  arjun to say it haye infact i want my husband to say that when im marriedLOL

oh ho that so sweet...

_mahi_

funkylicious

IF-Rockerz

funkylicious

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Loving the story line so much, can't stop reading it over! Love the Arjun in here...!! Good work Mahi and FizBig smile

I know I should have commented earlier but posts Restrictions tha sorry..and thanks (Hope you know whyTongue)

_mahi_

Fiza28

IF-Rockerz

Fiza28

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
will about in few min

_mahi_

Fiza28

IF-Rockerz

Fiza28

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
hello all you wonderful readers here is the next chapter . but before we start i'd like to welcome funkylicious to our group FF a very warm welcome sweets this next chapter is wriiten by her dont forget to comment and press like buttion enough of my baak baak here is ch 3

Chapter 3

written by: funkylicious

Arjun took his time to finish his paperwork at the ETF headquarters; as long as Yuvraj was fast asleep he had no problem he thought. Immediately he called his wife to ask her whereabouts, Riya said "Jaan mera kaam bas khatam hi hone vala hai, Can you meet me in the mall". Arjun replied and haan Biwi mai abhi mall mai ata hoon, meet me near your favourite Caf, we'll go from there for lunch. Simultaneously, Rathore shakes his hands with Arjun and says see you soon and leaves from the office for some important work.

Riya happily walks around the mall towards the Caf, window shopping on her way. She senses someone following her, which leads her to be restless waiting for Arjun and Yuviraj. She rings Arjun couple of times but it all goes in vein, Riya couldn't see the person's face which worries her more. Arjun sees Riya waiting for them outside the Caf, as he walks towards her Riya sighs in relief when she sees them and smiles. Arjun gives a peck on Riya's cheek and says I missed you Biwi, while Riya smiles and says she missed them too.

They walk towards her favourite Restaurant, with Arjun holding Yuvi on his right hand while his left hand was on Riya's waist. Riya diverted her mind on to the interior designing selections, Arjun just smiled at her childish way of talking yet a mature minded wife he thought. Riya noticed Arjun staring at her amusingly she questioned him, "Maine koi joke mara kya?" Arjun smiled and said, "Nahi biwi, tum jab aise baat karti ho toh mujhe bahot acha lagta hai" Riya laughed at her husband for his flirty talks.

Suddenly Yuvraj started crying Riya asked Arjun to order food while she walked out with Yuvi for some fresh air. Arjun nodded and Riya went outside, while leaving the Restaurant Riya noticed someone staring at her. Now that person had glares (sunglasses) and a hat on, so his face still wasn't clearly noticeable. Riya was about to inform Arjun but she retorted herself from doing so. She had no idea how Arjun would react on that. As the time passed since marriage she had learned that Arjun is very practical person in life, he thinks from his brain than his heart. But when it comes to his wife, child and family, he doesn't use his brain or his heart. Arjun just jumps on a conclusion she knows that he can't hear or see anything against his loved ones, which makes Arjun's reaction unpredictable and uncontrollable she thought to herself.

Riya just forced a smile on, ignored the person looking at her and walked straight pass to her table where Arjun was waiting for her patiently. He smiled, and informed her the dishes he had ordered, "aww Arjun, ye saare toh mere favourite dishes hai, Thank you so much honey" Riya said smiling and squeezed her husband's hand. Arjun winked at her. Riya couldn't stop noticing the person looking at them, she was feeling uncomfortable so she asked if she could change the seat with Arjun. Arjun was suspicious, so questioned her about why she wanted to change seats, Riya replied while making an excuse that it would be easier for her to feed Yuvraj from that side.

As they finished their lunch they left to their new house, Arjun did her ghar pravesh. Arjun went inside to find the kalash but couldn't find one, Riya knew it that Arjun doesn't know anything about kitchen so she should be guiding him which she did yelling out to Arjun. Arjun smiled and came back, he couldn't find Rice to fill in the kalash he walked out of the house towards their garden. Picked some red roses and filled the kalash will the rose petals, Riya was so pleased by her husband that she side hugged him with Yuvi in her other hand. He placed the kalash in front of the door and asked her to do the ghar pravesh of their new home. Riya's eyes were moist looking at Arjun, she got emotional but still they both stepped in with their right foot and Riya said aww home sweet home. While Arjun said, "Our home sweet home."

Arjun glanced around the house quickly and said he was tired after all that driving he wanted to rest. Riya agreed and made the bed for them and placed Yuviraj in between the bed. Arjun immediately went to rest, "Biwi, tum bhi thoda rest le lo, subhe se ghum rahi ho na thak gayi hongi." Riya nodded positively. Arjun was dozed off easy, but Riya couldn't take a nap. She walked around the house, examining things, when suddenly she remembered she had to go out. She looked at Arjun sleeping peacefully, however disturbing him could be wrong. So Riya decides to leave without informing Arjun, but instead leave him a note.

3:00 pm

While Arjun's taking a nap Riya sneaks out to her college, she had no idea why she was going. But she had some strong vibes, after looking at a drama poster in the mall which was to be presented by her ex-college. Riya had started to do what she wanted since landing in Delhi after so many years, 'maybe Delhi just means Freedom' she thought to herself.

4:30pm

Arjun's nap was interrupted when Yuvi started playing with Arjun's moustache, and giggling. Arjun jumped up, when he noticed Yuvi playing, he also played along with him tickling and telling him stuffs. Arjun called out to Riya from his bedroom, "Biwi, tum kha ho?, dekho Yuvi uth gaya hai please iske liye milk laeye" Biwi? Riyaaa…?

As there was no voice replying back at him, Arjun got worried and got up and searched the whole house and returned to his bedroom. When he noticed a note on the side table, it said

"Babe, I'm going out will be back home soon. Please take care of Yuvi. Love Riya"

By the time Arjun finished reading the note, Riya came running back home in tears, why did I go to college she thought.

*Flashback*

Riya smiled at the couple romancing near the college tree and writing their initials on it. She was happily watching them from a distance until she got disturbed at someone staring at her from far away; she didn't know how to react so she ran from there crying leading her to be heartbroken.

*Present*

Arjun questioned her about her whereabouts and Riya replied that she had gone to temple, but she was disturbed, but had composed herself before entering the house.

Riya excuses herself saying she'll make evening tea for Arjun, and walked towards the kitchen. But instead of preparing tea she made coffee, which was noticed by Arjun from a distance as she added coffee instead of tea powder. He didn't utter a word except said from a distance, "Biwi kya tum aaj mere liye coffee bana sakti ho please?" Tumhare haaton ki coffee miss kar raha hoon. Riya snapped back into reality, sighed in relief that she was preparing the right drink. After the coffee, Arjun asked Riya to get dressed as they had to reach her parents place for dinner. Riya nodded positively with a smile, and left to get ready. She wore a pretty pink anarkali dress, while Arjun wore a demin jeans and his white shirt tucked in, Yuvraj was dressed exactly like his dad Arjun. Arjun didn't have mood to meet his in laws but he had to, he didn't complain but somewhere Riya knew it.

Arjun's in laws house:

Arjun, Riya had a good time at Riya's parental home, the dinner been more formal than a family get together. As Arjun had never spend much time with his in laws before, which made him conscious about every little bit he was doing. While driving back home Yuvraj slept off in his baby seat. Arjun noticed how Riya was distracted by her own thoughts staring out of the window; he was almost going to ask her. But thought he would give her some time to settle in once again in Delhi.

They reached home, Arjun carried Yuvi and placed him on the bed and went to freshen himself up, Riya stood near the bedroom window staring at the moon. Her eyes questioning the moon, she felt her questions being unanswered which led her to follow few pearls from her eyes. Arjun couldn't control himself, he never could see his wife upset; he hugged Riya from behind, leaned forwards and kissed her neck. Riya jerked with the kiss she felt on her neck, while Arjun asked her if she was thinking about him, while Riya strongly denied shrugging Arjun's hands off her.

Arjun sighs and pausingly asks Riya, "Biwi tum theek toh ho na? Shaam se kafi disturbed lag rahi ho" Riya turned around wiping her tears and says haan babe I'm just tired. She keeps thinking of things that happened today and moves Arjun from her way and goes to bed. Settles down on her side, turns off her side lamp and falls asleep immediately. Arjun gets distrubed by her actions, he retorts saying anything to her, but was surprised on how she forgot to wish him good night. Arjun slowly picks Yuviraj and places him in the crib.

It was past mid-night, Arjun was fast asleep however Riya was restless she kept on moving her sides. The restlessness was disturbing her badly she woke up checked on Yuvraj and then on Arjun. She noticed how peacefully Arjun was sleeping a tear rolled out of the corner of her eyes thinking how rudely she had talked to Arjun today. She decides to rectify the misunderstandings that occurred earlier, she moves slowly towards Arjun and snakes her hand around his bare top. Hugging him happily she whispers, "I'm sorry babe, I shouldn't have talked to you that way" Arjun was well aware of Riya's situation, and replied, "Biwi, ufff tum bhi na, I can understand" Riya happily kissed on Arjun's cheeks while he smiled and kissed on her forehead, she mentioned Arjun that she couldn't sleep without her cuddly pillow. Listening to that Arjun blushed while both still had their eyes closed but smiling. Finally Riya kissed him on his chest feeling secured, while Arjun hugged her back and they bid each other goodnight.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalasmiley21kreya204iluvrainaartinivanthi2Aqua_marineprincess14IshqDewaaniarul01kajolkonnaKareena1994-Lila-cuteariyaM.V.Kohli007Seenavas_mahi_mushiroxx..sweetchilly..fatima15CavingIn_TaNi_MoumimonTina2603kaveriw2008_BlackPearl_shah10

Post Reply New Post

Go to top