India-Forums

BollyCurry wants you: CLOSED! (Page 18)

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

This is a lot of work, so you guys should also mention a ball park salary figure. It need not be much, but that definitely lets people who are considering this for a serious career come forward. Many depend on this kind of work to run their families. And IF is now earning in millions, and I am sure hires a lot of good writers at great salaries. So anyone working for IF can have serious career consideration in the industry.

It's just a suggestion. Good Luck to all those who apply.

It's actually a really good idea. I'm not in India, but I've often considered moving there and knowing just what the pay is for a job like this would be some information to be had.
chowna Goldie
chowna
chowna

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
I have already sent u my details n work but havent received any eml conformation of u receivung my mail czn u please consider
Minnie IF-Veteran Member
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

This is a lot of work, so you guys should also mention a ball park salary figure. It need not be much, but that definitely lets people who are considering this for a serious career come forward. Many depend on this kind of work to run their families. And IF is now earning in millions, and I am sure hires a lot of good writers at great salaries. So anyone working for IF can have serious career consideration in the industry.

It's just a suggestion. Good Luck to all those who apply.

It's actually a really good idea. I'm not in India, but I've often considered moving there and knowing just what the pay is for a job like this would be some information to be had.

Good luck with the moving :) It's also right that with the amount of work that is put in, compensation should be fitting. I helped start Telebuzz,a and was there all the way through it's conception to where it started finding its feet. It has come a long way and going great guns. But even at that time, I remember Vijay doing his best to compensate everyone on the team as best as he could. Now this has become a professional site, and a big money spinner. It holds a huge stake in the media market today, is a top revenue earner across the board and has fabulous writers and anchors who are making a career here. It's a moment of pride for me personally and for IF as a whole, and makes me very happy to see Vijay doing so well now. I hope it keeps climbing the charts. I am sure with the right kind of reach, great writers will come forward.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreya

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Can you please intimate wat kind of trials used for halloween. Actually neither i have idea nor i know how its celebrated.
Minnie IF-Veteran Member
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Strawbella

Can you please intimate wat kind of trials used for halloween. Actually neither i have idea nor i know how its celebrated.

Halloween is primarily celebrated in USA. It originated in England. It falls on 31st October every year. It's a unique festival. Children, even adults, dress up in various costumes - mostly ghosts, witches, ghouls and the like, and then of course as prince, princes, Spidermans, Supermans, Star War heroes etc etc. In the evening, all the kids go out in groups to the neighbouring houses. There, an adult calls out 'trick pr treat' and gives them candies.

It's always an amazing night. People decorate their houses with various ghostly artifacts (you can find spider webs, fake graves, skeletons hanging in people's houses and yards). Sometimes people even organize mock horror shows inside their garages that are a lot of fun. There are costume parties.

They also carve pumpkins which is a major symbol of halloween.

Hope this helps.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Strawbella|Persephone|

CutielovesChocs IF-Dazzler
CutielovesChocs
CutielovesChocs

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
...and the verdict is...?Smile
KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

Good luck with the moving :) It's also right that with the amount of work that is put in, compensation should be fitting. I helped start Telebuzz,a and was there all the way through it's conception to where it started finding its feet. It has come a long way and going great guns. But even at that time, I remember Vijay doing his best to compensate everyone on the team as best as he could. Now this has become a professional site, and a big money spinner. It holds a huge stake in the media market today, is a top revenue earner across the board and has fabulous writers and anchors who are making a career here. It's a moment of pride for me personally and for IF as a whole, and makes me very happy to see Vijay doing so well now. I hope it keeps climbing the charts. I am sure with the right kind of reach, great writers will come forward.

See when I first joined here I thought it was an Internet site and that's it. Then I realized the value that IF holds in India and it changed the way I looked at it.
-Celestial- IF-Rockerz
-Celestial-
-Celestial-

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
What happend to this contest.. i have sent my work even.. but no response i got :( :(

Go to top