.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Stutz-

SP with a single dot.. Hahahaha.. I miss rati in your dabba :p

Stutz... you'll never forget my DOT now.. ever! ROFL
Yeah.. mee too.. But i can't find a suitable one.. maybe you can make me one? Wink Rishwat.. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BollyCurry wants you: CLOSED! (Page 16)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mamun08

mamun08

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Yes, you can definitely try out for both.
You could make some a dyad who might be dating. But if you can arrive up with something Solon productive and not particularly a interest textile, then that would be a bit surmount... Either way, we requirement to learn out your work call and if we can see your creativity in the self share then that would be enthusiastic! And as far as the graphics go, for the task, you can submit anything - ciggies you strength jazz prefab, etc. Though in most of our articles, the images aspect either similar this or this.
Headline Signatures viewable to members only with Recording Avatar and Style Banner options set

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
This is just a reminder that there are 5 days left to submit your applications.

If you require an extension, please let us know and we'll see what we can do!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.tes_v1.SilentPrincess|Persephone|.sio.angel.

Strawbella

IF-Dazzler

Strawbella

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
@GK- Is it possible to provide a clear specifications like. What needs need to be the Criteria like the themes like Recent trends in bollywood? Love shown on so far in movies? And so on. Will those be provided on main post.

Edited by Strawbella - 08 October 2012 at 3:11am

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Strawbella

@GK- Is it possible to provide a clear specifications like. What needs need to be the Criteria like the themes like Recent trends in bollywood? Love shown on so far in movies? And so on. Will those be provided on main post.

Well, we left it fairly broad on purpose to let you do whatever you would like... as long as whatever you write is about love or romance or those types of feelings - you're good... So you can pick whatever - you can talk about recent trends in bollywood, love in movies or even celeb relationships, etc.
if you needed some ideas or help coming up with something, feel free to PM me Smile

zaaratq

IF-Sizzlerz

zaaratq

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
So many people have applied.. Tell me will i be given a chance if i say i badly wanna be part of this team?? Broken Heart

Anws i wanted to take up graphics work since i always edit my pics on phone so that means i can do this graphics on the go... but again many have already applied... I doubt ill get selected...Cry

Edited by zaaratq - 08 October 2012 at 10:14am

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaaratq

So many people have applied.. Tell me will i be given a chance if i say i badly wanna be part of this team?? Broken Heart

Anws i wanted to take up graphics work since i always edit my pics on phone so that means i can do this graphics on the go... but again many have already applied... I doubt ill get selected...Cry

Hey,

Its no harm in trying.. Just do send in your app. you never know, you might get selected. And there's no harm in trying. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

|Persephone|zaaratq

zaaratq

IF-Sizzlerz

zaaratq

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SilentPrincess

Originally posted by zaaratq

Hey,

Its no harm in trying.. Just do send in your app. you never know, you might get selected. And there's no harm in trying. :)

Thank you for replying...Hug wil send my application tmr mrng... nw gg to sleep... too much IF is nt good for healthLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top