Page 13 of 19

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvya4ever

^^^ ROFL agreed!
And unfortunately I can't take the credit for the title... I had help from a friend Wink my MIL actually LOL

Big smile

Her name is SO misleading.. BC is an eye opener people.. Literally.  Stern Smile Another reason to join. ;)

Oh really.. whos your MIL? I'll never get these BC rishtas.. I heard about these weddings taking place.. I've just no idea who married who, and who got divorce and whos still married... Someone help!! Or should I open a topic abt it in the NR? Ermm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BollyCurry wants you: CLOSED! (Page 13)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
What? Why is everyone now demanding cookies?! Remember people, all entrants to BC place their cookies in my Narnia wardrobe. Thank you.

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
..Selfish pig. There i am going around claiming that the cookies are mine AND Jen's and she's here to steal them only for herself. Grr

Oye Fatima, i AM an angel, thank you very much.

Gun, i love you. =$ Coffee, ohmygosh. I had the pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks today. Love. <3

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

@ fatima: nah... my wedding is out of BC... rofl! though you should totally make a thread in NR for that! LOL so we can get to know everyone's family! mine is crazy extended and I'll explain it there... but my MIL is ravjot! LOL

@ jot: I LOVE the pumpkin spice latte! I had one today after my exam as a celebratory drink before it was back to studying for me >.<

@ Jen: don't you ever get sick of eating cookies... gosh I swear I would if I ate the same thing so often LOL

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Right? It's amazing. <3 But i had a grande so it made me all jittery afterwards. *shakes head* I know i shouldn't be drinking coffee but i do anyway. 

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Right? It's amazing. <3 But i had a grande so it made me all jittery afterwards. *shakes head* I know i shouldn't be drinking coffee but i do anyway. 

coffee = liquid gold! thats how I get through class... and studying and then some more studying...
and yea, starbucks has tons of sugar... so sometimes makes me jittery too 

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Nah, i get jittery if i drink coffee from ANYWHERE. Tim Hortons, McDonalds, Second Cup.. it's all the same for me. XD I just have these "don't drink coffee" days and i feel crappy if i drink coffee those days. Today was that day. -__-

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
K, - Its just a facade. We all know whats behind. I can't believe I once thought you actually were an angel. Stern Smile Gone are those days..

Gunia - Oh.. I might do so. I remember stalking the NR once, and I found these old awards.. and all. And there were these couples.. It got a bit confusing.. since some left.. And now that we're not newbies anymore.. maybe we can hit on the "seniors" now..ROFL But for that we need to know who's taken and whos not.. Ermm

Oh and is that siggy/text-thingy your using free to use? Ermm I need to change my dabba...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

|Persephone|

Post Reply New Post

Go to top