BollyCurry wants you: CLOSED! - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
we just have to write a general article related to bollywood with the theme of love, ne? or should there be something specific to be added?
Originally posted by Mais

we just have to write a general article related to bollywood with the theme of love, ne? or should there be something specific to be added?

yup... nothing special has to be added... just something general... whatever you can come up with ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

OMG a Great Chance for me! Luvyaforever ji(sorry dont know your Good Name) I have a Simple Question - Will my Experience of 5 years Writing in Various Local & National Magazines will Help me here? I'm a Author becoming Docter and I must elaborate here that my Callibre of Writing is Using Proper Simple Descriptive English .I Can Write Articles , News, Poems etc., anything you want. I'm a Big Fan of Bollywood as well as Tellywood.

Regards dev

Hey dev... just follow the instructions on the task and send the application! Other than that, we don't look at anything else ๐Ÿ˜Š
Best of luck to all those applying! BC is really an amazing place to be.
Originally posted by luvya4ever

Hey dev... just follow the instructions on the task and send the application! Other than that, we don't look at anything else๐Ÿ˜Š
thnx 4 reply. Pls whats ur name? Yep gonna follow Rules. I'm confused regarding if we have to Present a Contrast b/w Age and Love in Bollywood?
Newbies. ๐Ÿ˜ณ This is so exciting. ๐Ÿคฃ Apply people. This is one of the best teams on IF. *dances* Trust me. *evil look* ๐Ÿคฃ No, seriously. Just apply.  
but beware newbies...someone tends to demand chocolate chip cookies from the newbies. ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

thnx 4 reply. Pls whats ur name? Yep gonna follow Rules. I'm confused regarding if we have to Present a Contrast b/w Age and Love in Bollywood?

You didn't understand what Gunia was getting at. ๐Ÿ˜† You don't write about age but just a creative article on the theme of love. By age, she meant "age old theme of love". Cuz love isn't exactly a recent or new theme right? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hiya guys!

Join the coolest team in BC - the writer's crew ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Jokes apart, it's great seeing such an overwhelming response. Keep those applications coming in. Also, do pass on the message to your friends! Good luck to all.

GK
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

but beware newbies...someone tends to demand chocolate chip cookies from the newbies. ๐Ÿคฃ

Yo man, you ruin all the fun. ๐Ÿ˜” But since that's out.. everyone start saving up for a heck load of chocolate chip cookies cuz i'm gonna want em. ๐Ÿ˜Ž