Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mr.Afg

Groupbie

Mr.Afg

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

@_Diksha_:Jab Tak Hai Jaan..! @iamsrk still has a killer persona that can make you drool!He's so charismatic!

@SRKisKing: Jab Tak Hai Jaan seems to be such a well made film.. each frame is so special

@agyeeta:Just saw the trailer of Jab Tak Hai Jaan! If there was a pre-booking available Iwould have been the first!

@PratimDGupta: Have a very good feeling about Jab Tak Hai Jaan. Always had; now reinstated by the trailer. Looks pure passion play. Cue for Rahman-Gulzar.

@KomalNahta: Just 1 way to describe the trailer of Yash Chopra's Jab Tak Hai Jaan:Jaandaar,shaandaar,worth watching baar baar.Way to go, SRK,Kat,Anushka

@shivu_singh77: Whoa..I'm actually more excited to see Jab Tak Hai Jaan than The Vampire Diaries premiere..there's something weird going on here..

@iamsravy: saw many time trailer of Jab Tak hai jaan. Difficult to find the story from trailer..Seems interesting

?@black_headed: Anxiety, tears of joy, and a great adrenaline rush - Jab Tak Hai Jaan's trailer had this effect on me. God, I can't wait for the movie!

@SRKzMessenger: u can love him. u can hate him. but u can't ignore him. beacause he is the king..the name is khan shahrukh khan

@fahad_mallick: jab tak hai jaan sheer brilliance of cinematic experience of true romantic movie:).u will fall in love after watching the trailer:)

@appushahrukh96: Absolutely loved the trailer of Jab Tak Hai Jaan, it's a treat for everyone!Wow! You look magical and everything is just perfect.

@joydeep1985: Absolutely loved the poetry in the background of the trailer of Jab Tak Hai Jaan. Now that's some real Gulzar stuff!

@chiragmk: uff @iamsrk 's jab tak hai jaan trailer and voiceover! no one can beat him at his best- romantic films! katrina and anushka too looking gr8

@aminamorocco29: @iamsrk When i see the Trailer and hear your Voice reading the Poem * Jab Tak Hai JAAN * i feel Hypnotized and taken to another Universe

@loverankat: no offense to Ek Tha Tiger, but Jab Tak Hai Jaan already beat the number of likes and it's on its way to beating the number of views

@KatrinasCrystal: COMPLETELY mesmerized by Jab Tak Hai jaan only thinking and talking about this movie

@iamamna13: @iamsrk Shah You r magic, with Your striking romantic presence You've made us all fall in Love all over again Jab Tak Hai Jaan Rocks!!..

?@SRKzMessenger: Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give...which is everything. jab tak hai jaan

?@RealYusufE: Just saw jab tak hai jaan's trailer, I'm no fan of srk but wow. Just wow, heads up to Yash Chopra, looking forward to it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlpria4evercrystalalenaSunshine797blue-icetomnjerry2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jab Tak Hai Jaan' trailer creates euphoria!twitter" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
thats nice

Mr.Afg

Groupbie

Mr.Afg

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

thats nice

Yes!!!  n I hope the movie get the same review!!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
JTHJ...trending on twitter since morning..LOL

TFS...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

TFS...
& I-F and youtube tooLOL

-RaeesRiks-

IF-Rockerz

-RaeesRiks-

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
gud to see positive response...hope this movie turns out to be good..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlpria4everSunshine797Tony_StraK786

MiMi_19

Goldie

MiMi_19

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
I also really like the trailer even though I am not  a fan of SRK and KAT especially. Kat can be ignored in this movie like every movie of hers but SRK and Anushka seems to be stealing the show

Mr.Afg

Groupbie

Mr.Afg

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Originally posted by blue-ice

TFS...
& I-F and youtube tooLOL

The movie already cross 2,3 millions views in 4 days with 25k like just amazing!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crystalalena

Post Reply New Post

Go to top