India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Little things that annoy me about KTH

sadaf18 Senior Member
sadaf18
sadaf18

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:45am | IP Logged

The following is a list of very little things that are not important at all but annoy the hell out of me about KTH. (plz feel free to join in)

1. no one in the serial knows how to drive. every one driving looks like they are either wrestling with the steering wheel or getting into an accident.

2. every one is soooooo formal with each other. watching them makes me think like i am attending a business meeting.

3. there is an extensive use of cell phones in this serial. it seems to me that every damn person owns a phone and is not afraid to over use it.

4. they all LOVE coffee. doesnt matter where they are, they drink coffee; at home, at a restaurant, in office

5. how do they all run such a huge business through just meetings and presentations? god knows!!

6. coincidents are a must in this serial. lives get shaddered, people get divorced, all because of a simple coincident.

7. kashich's style of wiping her tears never changes.

8. sujal's style of pointing his finger at people and then drawing back his fist never changes either.

9. pregenant women in this serial do not show a slight sign of pregnancy.

above, are just afew things. i could go on and on about this topic but i am gonna stop and let u guys join in: so, go ahead write away....

Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:50am | IP Logged

yess sadaf 18 u r right......

ur all points r true. Ekta hve just few points to run her dramas.. jo kai hotai hee bakwaas hai...

saroj Senior Member
saroj
saroj

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:54am | IP Logged
You are so very right Sadaf...TongueTongueTongue
Bluejassmine Goldie
Bluejassmine
Bluejassmine

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 11:14am | IP Logged
U R Right that's all i can tell Tongue
drone_fan Senior Member
drone_fan
drone_fan

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 11:42am | IP Logged

all that is typical bout ekta serials!!!

adding to the list....

when someone is luking 4 sum1else they never see them even if they rite there

e.g. wen kash told suj that rishi went sumwher wiv sonia....suj went 2 club and didnt notice rishi hiding rite there!!!how dumb!

BabyGirl674 Groupbie
BabyGirl674
BabyGirl674

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

yeah.....i also got something to add.......

remm when mehek was trying to tell everyone that rishi loved her and that he is the father of her baby....like when she tried to tell Mouli and Sujal.......why didn't she just use some sort of tape recorder for his confession because everytime he was alone with her, he always taunted her about loving her and how Roshan is his son......she could've easily recorded everything he was saying.........

and i also find it annoying that almost every single ekta serial includes some sort of business that the families own......like, isn't there another way to be a rich family???? How about other money making professions like doctors, lawyers, etc?

And another thing, I'm doing my MBA here in Canada and almost half the stuff that they talk about in business meetings and offices sometimes don't even make sense and don't have a lot to do with business.......or its just the basics of business, not really the real deal!

KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 2:23am | IP Logged

heheheheeheheheheehe LOLLOLLOL

aaj m laughin after i don even rem after how longg m very depressed k rajeev is leavinnn CryCryCry

but gud attempt ur rite Smile

chinti Goldie
chinti
chinti

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 3:02am | IP Logged

urr too rite buddy.......

altho im not going to watch after rajeev leaves so now i dont ccare

Go to top