Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Do you remember the episode when Adi was crying (literally crying) to his aunt & said something like - will I ever become the good son that my mom wants ? (Excuse the translation I do not speak Hindi & didn't want to make a mistake). He is psychologically damaged. Not just by his parents failed marriage but also because he thinks Avantika has sacrificed her life for him (not true but that's what he feels).
He is never going to go against his mom. He is in complete denial about his feelings for Pankhuri and is cloaking it as friendship. He will need a very rude awakening...something like Pankhuri disappearing from his life ... hmmm waiting for that day.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is this?? (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Do you remember the episode when Adi was crying (literally crying) to his aunt & said something like - will I ever become the good son that my mom wants ? (Excuse the translation I do not speak Hindi & didn't want to make a mistake). He is psychologically damaged. Not just by his parents failed marriage but also because he thinks Avantika has sacrificed her life for him (not true but that's what he feels).
He is never going to go against his mom. He is in complete denial about his feelings for Pankhuri and is cloaking it as friendship. He will need a very rude awakening...something like Pankhuri disappearing from his life ... hmmm waiting for that day.

Beautiful insight !!! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitaanusha.cochin

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhi...

nice post dear... adi is such a big dumbo dat he needs more time to realise his love for pankhu... btw i still dont undrstnd wat type of boy is he... totally a confused person... lolz

Couldn't agree moreBig smile ..He is, indeed a very confused person..

anusha.cochin

beeny

Goldie

beeny

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
yes i agree
are koi banda kese abhi tak ni jan pata dat he's in love & y he thinking abt som1
are ye probb jald hi solve ho jaye plz

anusha.cochin

samratrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

samratrocks

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
dats wat da story is all abt.. hw pankhudi teaches him to discover n realize da meaning of luv n relations! 
totally agree wid me..bt u cnt blame him... hes just a social freak wid nothng odar dan fights family background

anusha.cochin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.