sandyvrits thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

First of all...I like Adi and i'm sorry that i am going to have to say what I'm saying..

BUT Adi sometimes strike to me as a NUT case...the way he keeps blabbering and not have any emotionsπŸ˜”..i mean i just can't believe how a new generation boy like him doesn't realize that he is in LOVE with Pankhuri !!! He practically can't live without thinking abt her or talking to her and he DOESN'T know what that means...come on now Adi😑 
This is so frustrating that he got ready in a jif to marry Latika. Fine, he doesn't believe in marriage and just doing it for her mom's sake but STILL love is a feeling that doesn't need to be taught..don't u agree?!!
i mean LOVE is the first feeling that youngsters realize in their youth πŸ˜Ž
isn't it?!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandyvrits thumbnail

Come on friends..πŸ˜•u dont have anything to say??
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thats true

If we r in love with sum1 we can surely understand dat vibration

Adi is always following Pankhu like a magnet and always wants her opinion in everythng

Still he cant realise his love...πŸ˜•

But actually I wanna give Adi summore time ...then only their lovestory develop in a clear way...I m waiting 4 dat

sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post dear... adi is such a big dumbo dat he needs more time to realise his love for pankhu... btw i still dont undrstnd wat type of boy is he... totally a confused person... lolz
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
that  how he is
any person with troubled parents...seperated parents wud feel like adi he is no whr wrong! 

life is not soo simple as it seems...ppl dont think like us n we need to understand tht n if they dont think like us doesnt make them dumb!
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is love such a feeling..wch takes lots of time to realise πŸ˜•

Still I forgive Adi becoz of his family background

ssanaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusha.cochin

Is love such a feeling..wch takes lots of time to realise πŸ˜•

Still I forgive Adi becoz of his family background

agree
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Do you remember the episode when Adi was crying (literally crying) to his aunt & said something like - will I ever become the good son that my mom wants ? (Excuse the translation I do not speak Hindi & didn't want to make a mistake). He is psychologically damaged. Not just by his parents failed marriage but also because he thinks Avantika has sacrificed her life for him (not true but that's what he feels).
He is never going to go against his mom. He is in complete denial about his feelings for Pankhuri and is cloaking it as friendship. He will need a very rude awakening...something like Pankhuri disappearing from his life ... hmmm waiting for that day.
sandyvrits thumbnail
Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Do you remember the episode when Adi was crying (literally crying) to his aunt & said something like - will I ever become the good son that my mom wants ? (Excuse the translation I do not speak Hindi & didn't want to make a mistake). He is psychologically damaged. Not just by his parents failed marriage but also because he thinks Avantika has sacrificed her life for him (not true but that's what he feels).

He is never going to go against his mom. He is in complete denial about his feelings for Pankhuri and is cloaking it as friendship. He will need a very rude awakening...something like Pankhuri disappearing from his life ... hmmm waiting for that day.

Beautiful insight !!! πŸ‘
sandyvrits thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukhi...

nice post dear... adi is such a big dumbo dat he needs more time to realise his love for pankhu... btw i still dont undrstnd wat type of boy is he... totally a confused person... lolz

Couldn't agree moreπŸ˜ƒ ..He is, indeed a very confused person..