Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

First of all...I like Adi and i'm sorry that i am going to have to say what I'm saying..

BUT Adi sometimes strike to me as a NUT case...the way he keeps blabbering and not have any emotionsUnhappy..i mean i just can't believe how a new generation boy like him doesn't realize that he is in LOVE with Pankhuri !!! He practically can't live without thinking abt her or talking to her and he DOESN'T know what that means...come on now AdiAngry 
This is so frustrating that he got ready in a jif to marry Latika. Fine, he doesn't believe in marriage and just doing it for her mom's sake but STILL love is a feeling that doesn't need to be taught..don't u agree?!!
i mean LOVE is the first feeling that youngsters realize in their youth Cool
isn't it?!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

loveuarshiSavitha0101Spotshivamalaanusha.cochinsamratrocksf.s.m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is this??" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

Come on friends..Confusedu dont have anything to say??

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Thats true

If we r in love with sum1 we can surely understand dat vibration

Adi is always following Pankhu like a magnet and always wants her opinion in everythng

Still he cant realise his love...Confused

But actually I wanna give Adi summore time ...then only their lovestory develop in a clear way...I m waiting 4 dat Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajanFan

sukhi...

IF-Sizzlerz

sukhi...

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
nice post dear... adi is such a big dumbo dat he needs more time to realise his love for pankhu... btw i still dont undrstnd wat type of boy is he... totally a confused person... lolz

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
that  how he is
any person with troubled parents...seperated parents wud feel like adi he is no whr wrong! 

life is not soo simple as it seems...ppl dont think like us n we need to understand tht n if they dont think like us doesnt make them dumb!

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Agreed

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Is love such a feeling..wch takes lots of time to realise Confused

Still I forgive Adi becoz of his family background

ssanaya

Groupbie

ssanaya

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

Is love such a feeling..wch takes lots of time to realise Confused

Still I forgive Adi becoz of his family background

agree

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.