Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

---Shokofa---

IF-Rockerz

---Shokofa---

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

Another OS from me Big smile

Do like and comment Big smile                                                                     

Khushi was angry again, angry at her laad governor.

He has embarrassed her in front of the whole family AGAIN...

This is not the first time, not the second time.. But the 100th time.

She blushed again when she remembered what had happened a few minutes ago...

*Flashback*

Everyone sat down at the dining table.

arnav and khushi were sitting next to each other with two of their kids siting opposite them and the rest of the family sitting next to them to eat dinner.

Khushi was about to start eating when she felt arnav's hand touching her legs.

She quickly pinched arnav signalling him to stop romancing with her under the table in front of everyone.

Little did they know that their naughty, smart kids where observing them.

Kiarra whispered in samrat's ears...

" Hmmm let's see what they are up to now " their 6 year old daughter said.

Both kiarra and samrat looked under the table to see what their naughty dad was up to now.

Both giggled seeing them romancing under the table with arnav rubbing his legs with khushi and khushi feeling uncomftable.

Haha foolish... They thing we are dumb... romancing under the table won't make us disturb you papa..

We are DEFINETLY gonna disturb you like always... Besides you promised you will buy us ice cream but you didn't.. so off course I would love to disturb you..

" nani, do you know what happened this morning?"

Nani smiled and replied samrat's question.

" nahi beta, what happened"

" mama was taking a shower and papa went inside and joint her.. And now they are romancing under the table with papa rubbing his legs with mama"

Everyone was silent... khushi was about to faint due to embarrassment.

She was blushing deeply and her cheeks turned tomato red.

There was an awkward silent until everyone bursed out laughing and khushi quickly ran upstairs as she couldn't hold this any longer... She was VERY embarrassed.

*flashback ends *

Khushi starts recollecting every embarrassing moment that happened with her and her naugty laad governor.

Arnav kissing khushi in front of the whole family.

Arnav not giving khushi's cloth until she lets him come inside the bathroom and romance with her only a little bit but poojali camed in and disturbed them.

Him and khushi watching romance movies but were caught red handed by nani and dadi.

Just as she was getting horny for the first time, he refused to kiss her just to teach her a lesson not to disturb or do silly staffs like making excuses to clean their room, feed kiarra and samrat etc.

Arrrhhh laad governor...  I must do something to teach him a lesson.

An idea suddenly hit her brain.

She thanked devi maya for that idea.

Now it's her turn to embarrass laad governor.

-

-

-

" Ohhh my good this is gonna be so much fun " both  kiarra and samrat said.

" beta if you promise not to tell this to papa then I promise I'll buy you your favourite ice cream."

" mama we promise "

" good "

Both the kids smiled innocently to their mum but as soon as they turned around to leave, both smiled evilly.

The kids POV...

Pfftt mama your only gonna buy us ice cream that's it. But papa'. He got something bigger for us.. so off course were on papa side.  

Besides papa already made us promise to tell him everything mum says to us otherwise we won't get ice scream, chocolate, shopping for toys, going to Luna Park. etc...

It was 10:00pm now and khushi was wearing a sexy night's cloth.

Half her breasts wear showing and her long sexy legs where enough to turn arnav on.

He knew this is khushi's plan.. She was trying to turn him on, but few minutes later she would definetly do something stupid to disturb the romance.

But now there is nothing to be disturbed..

Khushi had told the kids to come at 10:09 to disturb the romance but arnav had told them not to come in their bedroom if they want their chocolates, ice creams etc..

" So, Mrs Rasaida is in a romantic mood tonight."

Khushi didn't bothered listening to anything else and she quickly turned off the light's and sucked his lips.

" wooahh, really Mrs raisada? If you can turn wild then so can I"

He took of his cloth's and trousers and ripped khushi's dress and unhooked her bra.

Khushi let out a loud gasp... she didn't know he would go this far in a few seconds.. And its already 10:11pm, why isn't the kids here yet? Wait a minute, did the kids tricked her? Ohhh my god how can I be so dumb? I bet the naughty kids already told their father about their so called " plan

Shit khushi, your plan backfired.. Now how can I get out of this mess??

" do you really think your smart Mrs Raisada?"

" laad governor.. how did you know about my plan?"

" it's called " use your brain " you'v made the kids promise not to tell me about this because you were gonna buy them their favourite ice cream but I've made them promise I would take them to different kinds of parks etc... to tell me about your plan"

" LAAD GOVERNOR"

" Shut up "

" YOU SHUT UP"

" ok " arnav smirked and was about to kiss her but instead, said a loud ' what the " and quickly covered him and khushi up'..

What was the kids doing here???

Didn't I tell them not to disturb the romance?

" what are you's doing here?" he said getting annoyed with the kids'.

" sorry papa... we decided to disturb the romance as we were too bored.. Beside's mama said she was gonna tell us your's and mama's love tory 11 minutes ago.."

" WHAT THE HELL KHUSHI"

" awww sweety don't get angry quickly. This is to teach you a lesson not to embarrass me anymore."

" but how did you made the kids promise just over a story?"

" its called " use your brain " they love stories more than ice cream."

" arrrhhh khushi. you are so gonna pay for this.." with that he slept on top of khushi romancing infront of their kids." Aaarrnnaav ji sharam nahi athi?"

But arnav being arnav didn't listen to her. he signalled the kids to go and leave them alone and tomorrow he would take all of them to the park and tell them their love story.

And with that, they both made love to each other with no one to disturb them. Not nani, not Anjali, not the kids and not even khushi.

Phhewww finaly finished Big smile

So How was it?? Good? Bad??

dont forget to like and comment Hug

Edited by darksydeangel - 20 September 2012 at 9:01pm

The following 214 member(s) liked the above post:

uchuramanPoorvaAroraVultureTalonmoononskymanya_2909jaasz_25tiger1234Sharutiipadmashinishweta5126mano_babbireena1146mouni90ChathAbeyhjlashobz21nkpannulocaAshnee6priyankagaikwadtwinklegirlkasya123Bella023naimahoneyvviniraizada.arushiirithustarsmiffy56leen10leenrtaraparnapodurisanchi333ramonamzoyadarkrosezarlish18glamourbirdmaloseshalinikanaguSapphireA...tinkerbelalisowjashwathios112801Arnavarmaansnehashetty34craziefanBrashti24Devilwayssarun9Curiousmindanumunu578Atyayhari93LIONHEARTAnuLovesBarunzahrazarMitalp142DiaphanousarkushloveishraruhitmowlaSwathiarshikhusharnavNeeltaraeronilovebarun...Rimo22sweetkhwaishaaw1505smiley24tokyocrazy5virika01lusciousluckymanutdno1sarozz20839355Alai123Bubbles76DanieshArnavCute6MaghinallsRubab4137ifsaal044Nilanjana_20..Anisha12..Sweta...reshmimohanShilpasabuiSharaaarnavandkhushi1RareAngelevrydayirabbaveroldcArshi1195-daffodils-ashishjaoremomai14ABCDesiGirl93gom3090seabeautyKrazzy4u786shonu2vikadesigirlaangelisjaswargikoinahimonalisa1234akshadHonkytonkHADmishtihemvbcherieLovervarsh8llsujillRemoved-fullmoon-riyascNatasha333kingofmeshypersonmarch2011magss24Cute_GalasthagarwalshilparoxxMaaneet4eveCutee999Ishii99rev4evaMahi1219smanjazmeenpinkssgarlicsanny-beautifulAyushii_Angelpopstarveewriteronetwothreesimi58AbiLuvsArshi-Medha-samiraovarsha2KDAisha1996Aphrodite88Rohinidkbtrvandana1965Saaraa.Arshifan4life-JujuK...Iyla.....Enchantress..momo121jisamisscrazyfandaisydee425star_fan1_BarunS_Addict_sikhni_Punkin22LetzLiveOurLyfsnoopy84tia.olaksh65-kitzdoll---MISHTEE--pakpearlFAYKHAN29samia19desisweetheart9-SanzAngel-chahaat.dazzling_gloryShiningStar18AR_EternalLovelazybluessoni4evarini_katnewmoon2011Amti4uMrDarcyfan-Areeba-GugumintiNidsubh007Arjuhisis..Anita..freya123-Xpress-HansaNsarunholic_arhitinselanumeha_rajatAkorshiJyo.Arshi.IPKsweet scorpiosilvia1999ASR6262sarunsashasinghMeow_AleenaGayuArnavajoopLyssaPieAngel13aartipartyythulasi_arshipup03spuARHI-wintergreen-chavvi16Arshi.Sugi.IPKdumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: WARNING!!!! Romance to be disturbed..." in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-kitzdoll-

IF-Rockerz

-kitzdoll-

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
my place...Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavandkhushi1---Shokofa---

shyperson

IF-Dazzler

shyperson

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Wow awesome hot naughyt os loved it the kids were to funny lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Shokofa---

-kitzdoll-

IF-Rockerz

-kitzdoll-

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
hehehehehe...omg the kids are hilarious and cute...lol they really put their parents in some very compromising situations...loved it very much n thnx 4da pm dear...hehehe naughty naughty arnav...

---Shokofa---

evrydayirabbave

Goldie

evrydayirabbave

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
omg!!!! that was to good! i started bursting out loud the minute the kids sold them out lmfaooo tooo good and it was so cute and sexy! lmfao LOVED IT! Heart

love how the kids are so naughty, just like their naughty parents lmao
and luna park! omg u from new york? i love that place! that and arshi love story? i wud so be in lmfaooo

---Shokofa---

Ayushii_Angel

IF-Dazzler

Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Nice AngelClap

---Shokofa---

Arshifan4life

IF-Rockerz

Arshifan4life