Arjun

Arjun's sunglasses?!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

masin

Goldie

masin

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! So I'm new to the forum and the show...caught up with all the episodes last weekend and have been watching them over and over again Tongue

I LOVE THE SHOW, the entire team of the show, ETF, Arjun especially...and so on and so forth. No point in explaining my love for this show cuz I'm sure all of you are on the same page as me LOL

Anyway...I've got two quick concerns...for the messed up episode on September 16th, are they gonna show the whole episode this weekend..or anytime in the near future? Also...where does Arjun throw his glasses inside his shirts?! LOL...I find that super attractive on his part...but seriously, where do those glasses disappear?! Even while shooting...did his costume designer create a secret pocket inside his shirts? LOL Sorry if this question's been brought up before...like I said, I'm new to the forum so I haven't looked through all the posts Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007_mahi_kgmumeghasinghprava55663

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun's sunglasses?!" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Archi-

Goldie

-Archi-

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
I hope they show the missing episode next weekend... I am not sure yet.

And i had EXACTLY the same question about his sunglasses! LOL
Im sure there is a secret pocket there! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

masin_mahi_funkyliciousprava55663

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
OMG thats so right yaarShocked.. i just love the way he does itBig smile.. takes off his glasses and throw him inside and they disappearErmm.. they dont show a bump on his front at all.. ROFL great for bringing it up.. there are so many secrets that will get revealed.. n the bandage on his forearm as well.. whoopsWink i just cant help but get excited about itLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

masinkgmu

prava55663

IF-Sizzlerz

prava55663

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
agreed even i thought the same...Thats a mystery where the sunglasses disappear:)

Hope they show sep 16th epi next week:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

masin_mahi_kgmu

kgmu

IF-Dazzler

kgmu

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
secret yet to be revealed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

masin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.