Spoiler of the biiig mistery...

sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I dnt know if this has ben posted or n:

Sphere Origin's Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage on Sony Entertainment Television has opened up an interesting story track wherein the entire Sisodiya family gets upset at the very mention of Sahil (Ashish Kapoor) and Anoop's (Himanshoo Malhotra) father. Also, it has been noticed that Anoop has always been treated unfairly by his Badi Maa, and there is a hidden reason for that.

This particular track will open up this week, wherein it will be revealed that Mansi (Samaira Rao) will willingly open the family photograph in which Anoop's dad is also present. On seeing the picture, all in the house get emotional and their old memories come to the fore. This is when they get angry with Mansi for opening the photo album. A build-up will be given after which the past story will be revealed, as to what connects Anoop and Badi Maa's anger towards him.

We hear that the creative team is working upon a story line wherein it will be revealed that Anoop is indirectly responsible for his father's untimely death, which happens due to a freak accident. And this is the reason for the animosity between Anoop and his mother.
We called Himanshoo Malhotra to know more on the past story but he told us, "I only know that Anoop is sad for a certain reason. Apart from that, we have not shot anything that reasons out why he is so lonely."

Get to see the past story opening up in Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey thanks for sharing ðŸ¤—
BornCritical thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I knew it must be something like this...thats why he is so sweet to his mom and so very very responsible taking care of each and everything...coz poor man still feels guilty of  being the cause of his fathers untimely loss.

Thats why he left all sports and child innocence and suddenly grew up to take family responsibilities

Though his mom considers it an accident and still loves Anoop but somewhere in corner of heart  she may not have  been able to forgive the  reckless action of anoop which must heave resulted into an accident killing his own father ...may his father would have tried to save him and would have died

Surish thumbnail
You may be right SahilShivi either his father may have sacrificed his life for him as you have indicated or was arriving home to celebrate his son's victory  or attempting to capture him when this unfortunate incident occurred. Could have been a massive heart attack or an fatal accident that led to his deathEdited by Surish - 11 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Sherni-Ashish, thanks for sharing!  Excited to see how this mystery is unraveled!
pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I had the feeling it was something like this, and after yesterday's episode wherein the BG sounds that were heard I was sure. It could be heard they were celebrating Anoop's birthday and the dad was trying to catch him after the Happy Birthday song. Maybe he could have died then. But will wait and watch next week.

Thanks for Sharing.
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing waiting to see the track
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I thought Anoop was someone else's child and that Anoop and Ashish are cousins?

they are real brothers in the show?
Edited by silvermoonlight - 11 years ago
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I hope they don't build it up and it is all lame.
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Most wlcm galz!!! I already had a feeling that Anoop had something 2 do with his dad's death indirectly!! I thought maybe he was driving when his dead died ya kuch aise!!