Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
They were sooo adorable, cute and flirty. Loved their giggly and sarcastic moments. The moment at 6:02 was so cute. So happy to see how ArHad are like in real life and also together. Fahad is such a flirt in my opinion which is makes him even hotter lol. While Bharati is very shy and flirty at the same time lol. They are very similar in personality because both said they do not talk much and they behave similarly. I knew Bharati was a dancer...she is from Terence Lewis Dance Academy Big smile

Credit for finding the video goes to Piyu Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003ABCDesiGirl93taniya_dostii100littledevilsZaYaHolic..-Ayesshhaa-..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHad's 1st interview" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
tfs

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
so according to Bharti's interview they might show Kiya to be the best dancer in TBP?

Edited by Rimzy93 - 20 September 2012 at 3:59pm

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

so according to Bharti's interview they might show Kiya to be the best dancer in TBP?
  I think she ment was that she will be a singer but along with it a great performer 

Edited by robinc07 - 20 September 2012 at 4:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

I think she ment was that she will be a singer but along with it a great performer 
she said her sister is a pop singer and bharti is a professional dancer thats why its more good for Kiya coz she will be a dancer i thinkConfused

r07c

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by robinc07

she said her sister is a pop singer and bharti is a professional dancer thats why its more good for Kiya coz she will be a dancer i thinkConfused
NVM I guess she will rebel 

ZaYaHolic

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
kiya seems to be dancer from the TFP..but KD's dance move is quiet good too..hope we will get some more kisha dance sequel in the show later.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07cZaYaHolic

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiSha13

kiya seems to be dancer from the TFP..but KD's dance move is quiet good too..hope we will get some more kisha dance sequel in the show later.
Ya imagine a school event where they are partners and have rehearsal times together Day Dreaming

sree_swaron

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.