Tumhari Disha

Ab aage kya hoga? (Page 2)

Nisu Goldie
Nisu
Nisu

Ms. IF Romantic(Romantic Dialogue)

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Princes_Mad!

wouldnt it be gr8 if dk is there behoosh in the hospital and disha is wid him no1 else is there she is crying her heart out by him then she thinks he is sleeping but he is kindof awake and knows wats going on and she says "tum nahin jaante dk, agar tumhe kuch hojata toh mein tumhare bina kaise rehte mujhe nahin pata tha ke tum is baat ko aisa leloge ab mein tumhe kabhie chod ke nahin jaongi mein thi, mein hoon and mein rahoongi tumhari disha!! I LUV U DK I REALLY DO" 

After she confesses, he says "Yeh kahene me itni der kyo laga di.  Tumhe pata hai main kitna tadap raha tha yeh sunne ke liye."  She is all surprised to see him awake and has heard everything.  DK says "Ab aur mat tadapao Disha" and they hug.

Bahut filmy ho rahahe..Haina...So I'll stop here.

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

hey guys its KP

man u guys r hillarious!!!!!!!!!!LOL

crakin me up!Clap

love KP

* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
LOL
lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Well looks like my idea is going down the drain.. with this new & stupid twist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's it.. its really time to stop watching TD.  I've had enough.  I should just stick to the firangi shows.. atleast they're funny and I don't have to waste any money for going crazy.
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

hi

Lalgulab could not agree mor ei won't be wasting my time if this is the story forward..i am so angry i can't tell you i mean love Ashish and his acting but even that won't be enough fo rme as the serial is heading towards disaster..omg i am shocked..Angry

samyAngryAngry

Go to top